In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fabtech Trail Boss / AT4 4" lift Method 305 NV 18x9 -12 4.5" Toyo MT 35x12.5r18

Deep matte black vinyl wrap with a gloss black chrome delete!

First paint correction and seal on the AT4 now that winter is over. This blue looks even better after a clay/polish/seal.

Posted Images

Got this usb led lights to light up the interior. The rear one I left in cuz I can turn it on with the head over controls. The one in the front stays on while running which I didn’t like. 8e72028670dd808ca032aeb23d3855f2.jpgaac3618f99bcabcb5f0b09e2023e3118.jpg6e67e34a0f49e943fdcfac886c39e76a.jpg3fe13d86926a2d8faade4db38770979e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CHSRebleForLife said:

I like the USB LED lights a lot.  Where did you get them?  Also how do you turn the rear one on and off?

I got them off amazon. Here is the link. The rear one goes on with the controls on the headliner the one to the right that turns on the rest of your interior ceiling lights will also power that one on and off.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KK6QRH4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

18 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

I got them off amazon. Here is the link. The rear one goes on with the controls on the headliner the one to the right that turns on the rest of your interior ceiling lights will also power that one on and off.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KK6QRH4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So wouldn't that mean somebody can only charge a device with the usb port as long as the lights are turned on?  Or I'm just not understanding 

Just swapped out my Red Tow Hooks for Black ones yesterday on my TrailBoss. Never been a fan of Red for some reason. Next, I plan on swapping the Chrome badges for the Black ones on the tailgate. Trying to get ideas on what to do to the Z71 emblem on front fender. Has anyone else had theirs painted a different color or wrapped by chance?

If anyone is interested in the Red Tow Hooks, I'll let them go pretty cheap. Just send me a PM.

3 hours ago, Dougie86 said:

So wouldn't that mean somebody can only charge a device with the usb port as long as the lights are turned on?  Or I'm just not understanding 

I was paying more attention to it today. The light remains on while truck is running which means somebody could charge their device while running. When the truck engine is off and you simply open your doors the rear usb light is off however if you press on the head over console button to turn off and on headliner lights the usb gets power and lights on for more light. 

3 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Is it easy to swap them out? I may be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was pretty simple. There are two bolts for each hook. On the driver's side, you will have to loosen a 3rd bolt that gets in the way, in order to allow you to pull the longer bolt out from Tow Hook.

• Like 1