In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Over the past couple days, I got the painted mirror caps installed(thanks Chevrolet Rewards), added the KEY01E short antenna, as well as Sylvania Zevo LED backup and license plate lights. No errors or issues with the backup camera so far(only been 12 hours). Subtle upgrades that I think make a world of different in the appearance of the truck. Excuse the dirty truck in the pics...supposed to storm here this evening so I didn't clean it up first. More to come!

rst1.jpg

rst2.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fabtech Trail Boss / AT4 4" lift Method 305 NV 18x9 -12 4.5" Toyo MT 35x12.5r18

Deep matte black vinyl wrap with a gloss black chrome delete!

First paint correction and seal on the AT4 now that winter is over. This blue looks even better after a clay/polish/seal.

Posted Images

On 6/23/2020 at 8:34 AM, Unwrntd said:

Put stake pocket covers in and swapped out my red center caps!

27533429-0B86-4312-A6A6-BBE1E04BA685.jpeg

826AFBDD-F40E-4586-9B8C-80880417090B.jpeg

FE79DCAE-C4E5-479D-84F6-391EBE840154.jpeg

Do you have a part number for those center caps? they look so glossy...shop chevy parts has them but the image shows them in a matte black. I want the GMC red like you originally had to put on my 18" AT4 wheels.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, Jav_eee said:

Received my Cognito Motorsports UCAs for my AT4. Currently running a RC 2” lift so I bought these to avoid problems. I’ll try to get them on this weekend.

9d01e640e4fb3f5cee2ede5a63dd0286.jpg
Let us know how it goes. I have a 1.5" motofab leveling kit...but would like to upgrade my UCA as I have seen the stockers tend to give in. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Just got done painting the exhaust tips gloss black with some high heat spray paint and primer and plasti-dipped the badging on the tailgate. Pretty happy with the way it turned out for being only $15 worth of materials. Thanks to the folks on here for making it easy to remove and reinstall the exhaust tips with the thorough instuctions. I'm not sure I would have figured that whole process out on my own!245fc8eb0bf97ac9412ea9c1a26f88bc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just received my LED OXILAM turn signals.... I bought these at the recommendation of several people in this form, we'll have to see how they performb08142477383dd42ffa3a3f53ed93bde.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 6/18/2020 at 10:19 AM, TNTSilverado said:

I finally tinted my truck. My buddy who owns a window tint and remote car starter business was out with shoulder surgery. Longest 2 months of my life without tint. I tinted the entire truck with 30% window tint. Went over the back for the kids to make it a bit darker than factory, and also put on a 5% strip on over front windshield. Nice and cool in the truck now! 

Iowa has terrible tint laws, so we can't go real dark on front windows. I used to go 5% all the way around when I didn't live here. 

20200618_100941.jpg

When I got my tent done they gave me a optometrist that will write a script saying you need tint due to light sensitivity and migraines .

Tom

After a couple of months of hard research on truck bed covers and going back and forth between several types, models, materials etc.. I decided to purchase the Extang 2.0 signature soft trifold cover.
I have to tell you that I'm very impressed with the equality of this cover, fitment, and just overall looks. I'm so glad that I went with the signature series and not the standard vinyl.
I never carry any valuables in my truck, when we go out camping or take a quick little weekend trip to the beach, this cover will serve its purpose.
676ca393efe67ed8f0897f843461db5f.jpg96f73ba353d7d65e20681b24b233ba6d.jpge19314298bb76a98aee08cb1f008767b.jpg32493a6795567ca0a2bee4868d1f1d50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 6/27/2020 at 5:20 PM, Fuelie said:

When I got my tent done they gave me a optometrist that will write a script saying you need tint due to light sensitivity and migraines .

Tom

Tried that here in Iowa with my eye doctor. He told me it doesn't work. Wish it did, but the law is the law. They can void it whether he signs it or not. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:44 AM, asalinasz39 said:

Do you have a part number for those center caps? they look so glossy...shop chevy parts has them but the image shows them in a matte black. I want the GMC red like you originally had to put on my 18" AT4 wheels.

Wait, do you want the chrome GMC logo or the Red ones I took off? 

The chrome part number is 84388431, but I got these on ebay for much cheaper. If you are looking for the gloss black with red logo, PM me and I'll sell you these pretty cheap.