In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sierra Dan

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

20 hours ago, BillyDee said:

990de0119a69d2036949ae1472841929.jpg

Bedrug, GM cargo net, and Bak Industries Revolver X4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a link for the Bedrug? 

4 hours ago, BillyDee said:

Blue USB lights in back seat and center console. Back seats turn off with truck, center console does not.

BukNikis USB Simple Atmosphere... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KK5376F

a793d29df9eb4df6a8cf51521c55f450.jpgc07f96da672bafdede10314ae93765c6.jpg

I got the same ones but in white and I left the rear one installed. The other is inside center console on the organizer box. (Not installed) lol

I went with a 1” motofab lift, Ridge Grappler 305/55/R20, fuel Vandal 20x9 +1 offset.  We had to remove the bracket behind the mud flap as it was pushing the mud flap forward and making it rub against the tire at full lock.  After removal, we were able to push the mud flap back about a half inch and now have zero rub.  Also installed reverse light LED, and license plate LEDs.   Next up, I want to tint my tail lights and will re-tint my windows and make the, darker.

EEDE38F2-8CF8-4AA2-B3CA-B55E1EBA2C44.jpeg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Trailboss75 said:

I went with a 1” motofab lift, Ridge Grappler 305/55/R20, fuel Vandal 20x9 +1 offset.  We had to remove the bracket behind the mud flap as it was pushing the mud flap forward and making it rub against the tire at full lock.  After removal, we were able to push the mud flap back about a half inch and now have zero rub.  Also installed reverse light LED, and license plate LEDs.   Next up, I want to tint my tail lights and will re-tint my windows and make the, darker.

EEDE38F2-8CF8-4AA2-B3CA-B55E1EBA2C44.jpeg

Can you post some close up pictures of what the mudflap looks like now?  I may do this later today

Heres a tailgate mod i did myself i bought the light kit and i installed a kicker bluetooth stereo and 4 inch speakers i had to run a lead all the way to the battery accessory lead and grounded to the frame all wires ran through the tailgate . I couldnt find the kit to but so i did it myself if you have any questions feel free to ask

tailgate resized.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sam_dwlng07 said:

le20190323_092849.thumb.jpg.4ffb5b76ccc9be0b31c2e4743facbafa.jpg

leveled with 22 inch 4play rims with 33x12.50x22 tires

On 4/7/2019 at 5:47 AM, snowman44 said:

Where did you get black in lay for Chevrolet?

Got it direct from Chevy $200 installed. Had a $100 accessory voucher so only ended up being $200

On 4/7/2019 at 4:47 AM, snowman44 said:

Where did you get black in lay for Chevrolet?

BD Trims has them in 16 colors for $49.95 in flat or domed ($10 more). I've seen them in person on trucks and are great quality and perfect fit. My dealer uses them. GM is stupid on their price for these and would never pay that much. Voucher or not...

93e9600617551312195c06e6518c0b2d.jpg

AVS in track window deflectors

• Like 2

BD Trims has them in 16 colors for $49.95 in flat or domed ($10 more). I've seen them in person on trucks and are great quality and perfect fit. My dealer uses them. GM is stupid on their price for these and would never pay that much. Voucher or not...

I ordered the lettering from BD Trims. In fact it will be delivered today. I have a white RST and went with the domed glossy black lettering. If I get them installed today I will be sure to post a picture. The posts I’ve seen with them installed look great.
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Trailboss75 said:

Looks great.

Did you need to run spacers to clear the calipers? How far do the tires stick out past the fenders?