In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

68784575a54823ddd9f1c14b27a79473.jpg
f87a29a0d9dd92fc53ebe3e0528b31b5.jpg
Scored this bad boy from 4wheelparts.com....shipped for free and 5%off coupon code....came out to $187...not a bad deal considering retail is $269. This is the dry filter version. I noticed a bit of more noise of noice of course. Good rumble that is and a cleaner look on the engine bay. They claim 8hp and 13 torque on the 6.2 dyno tests....mine is the 5.3 but I am happy with the quality for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

Had the mirror lights tinted.  The light just seemed to stick out too much. Had them use headlight tint.  Still seems plenty bright when on, if I ever use them.  

F1CD80F8-765F-4058-A8EA-68AC9D614B35.jpeg

462AD257-2AD8-4C9A-88B8-A678DAE9D475.jpeg

EA7CA7A0-CA72-46EE-AFB1-3BBBD7683B92.jpeg

Hi John, how do you get these light to work....i have them, never seen them on!    Thanks.

Just got done with a an hour and a half wash and dry in a heated bay at carwash. Been in a blizzard late Thursday and Friday. Kids had ball yesterday so truck was a complete mess. Glad to get all the road grime off the truck. 

Just got done with a an hour and a half wash and dry in a heated bay at carwash. Been in a blizzard late Thursday and Friday. Kids had ball yesterday so truck was a complete mess. Glad to get all the road grime off the truck. 

Snowed here yesterday and today. Truck is salty it’ll get a wash hopefully next Saturday. I feel your pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

54 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Snowed here yesterday and today. Truck is salty it’ll get a wash hopefully next Saturday. I feel your pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is why I am in the hunt for a 96-98 C/K 1500 with a 5.7L.  Drive that on $h!tty days and let the new one stay in garage. Drives me nuts having that crud on truck. Especially the wheels. Doesn’t take long for them to go to h$ll with that chemical stuff they put on the road. 

3 hours ago, goosehunter said:

Hi John, how do you get these light to work....i have them, never seen them on!    Thanks.

The button to turn them on is on the left side of the dash.

4 hours ago, goosehunter said:

It’s the button on the headlight dial.  The button you would think is the fog light switch.  Kind of another odd/dumb thing about these trucks.  

AEA83B88-CD19-4C7B-A39C-1616F2667FA1.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

This is why I am in the hunt for a 96-98 C/K 1500 with a 5.7L.  Drive that on $h!tty days and let the new one stay in garage. Drives me nuts having that crud on truck. Especially the wheels. Doesn’t take long for them to go to h$ll with that chemical stuff they put on the road. 

That’s why I have the old 4x4 Trailblazer.  It’s like new on the inside, some minor dings on the outside.  I had a 2wd rclb GMC 1500, 5.7, but it rusted out, frame and body, went through a few fuel pumps too.  Maybe an older tbi truck.  

• Like 1