In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 minute ago, Transient said:

And a phone number, and a whole bunch of info. Regardless, it's not a driver's lifeblood, social security number, etc. It's publicly accessible. The differentiation needs to be made.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Therein lies the point. Your UN here isn’t your legal name. Nor is mine. So if we’ve both made that choice to retain a level of privacy, why give it away with a pic of your plates? 

Therein lies the point. Your UN here isn’t your legal name. Nor is mine. So if we’ve both made that choice to retain a level of privacy, why give it away with a pic of your plates? 

Feel free to drive around with your license plate covered, too. See how that works out for you. Whatever info they get from my license plate on this forum will not affect personal security nor my identity in the same manner getting hold of my social security number would. That website you provided an image also doesn't guarantee the info is accurate and up to date.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally had the chance to install the @Roto-fabCAI and ADD W1 Catch Can. Engine bay looks cleaner and the sound when I step on it (which has been very often as of recent) is very impressive! My AT4 had the performance exhaust from factory, so this completes the system and really improves the feel from the 6.2. 

2032010354_ScreenShot2021-03-24at9_43_29AM.thumb.png.a66ebb53e768c157b22fe28df726a65a.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 9.44.22 AM.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2020SilveradoCC said:

Hail ya!! Just tried out my new cover. Looks dumb, but should pay itself off here in Oklahoma.

E8058F13-FC65-458F-9126-5326BC70BB3C.jpeg

if that thing could double as a floatation device..they'd really be on to something.   It looks funny, but I bet it works if it doesn't blow away.

22 minutes ago, romclean1 said:

if that thing could double as a floatation device..they'd really be on to something.   It looks funny, but I bet it works if it doesn't blow away.

It’s strapped on underneath the truck. It doesn’t go anywhere. Some Ford and Ram guys would argue that it actually looks better than the Silverado 😂

I know it looks stupid, but I honestly don’t care. Better than having a body shop touch the truck, and it’s not like it stays on for days. We are talking for a couple hours max. 

Edited by 2020SilveradoCC