Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bdallas said:

Nice... After your first post and providing the link, I purchased the same.

I am quite impressed. We'll have to see how long they hold up. If they don't, I'll either get the OEM wheels powder coated or go with an aftermarket.

But for now, these accomplish what I was wanting.

 

Mine is a lease, so these fit the bill perfectly!    So far I've had no problems installing them.   I had to take out the center squeeze retainer.  You'll see that when you get them.  Mine fit better without them.  

 

Funny thing is, one of them had very faint scratches on them from shipping.  I wrote the seller and he told me that he would send a replacement.  By then I decided they weren't really noticeable.  

 

He sent me not just one, but a whole new set!!   So I don't know what I'm doing with them yet....but they are perfect with no scratches.   Maybe sell them here???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I matched the front and rear GMC emblems to the paint. 

 

And I had to get a new tire at 2,481 miles because of a stupid nail in the sidewall.

 

Debating on taking the Sierra off the tailgate and Plastidipping the chrome on the AT4 emblems.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

I matched the front and rear GMC emblems to the paint. 

 

And I had to get a new tire at 2,481 miles because of a stupid nail in the sidewall.

 

Debating on taking the Sierra off the tailgate and Plastidipping the chrome on the AT4 emblems.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Please share info on the strip light in the grill and rear window.  Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Coolade said:

Please share info on the strip light in the grill and rear window.  Thanks

They are Firewire LED's. I am a volunteer firefighter. They are my response lights. The rear light is Blue/White and the front is Blue/Blue. There is a 2 head LED in the windshield to the right of the rearview mirror.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 6:41 PM, mjonesjr84 said:

They are Firewire LED's. I am a volunteer firefighter. They are my response lights. The rear light is Blue/White and the front is Blue/Blue. There is a 2 head LED in the windshield to the right of the rearview mirror.

We need video!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Built custom box, main goal was to retain storage. Non Bose system and now the cabin's audio is filled versus hearing audio beating from the doors. Plenty of low bass, enough to vibrate the mirrors and seats.

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 10:09 AM, Atelliott89 said:

Thanks! I just tapped into the drl. No need to remove the grille just the plastic air intake cover under the front of the hood to access and run the wiring.

 

I wanted to get these installed to get rid of the old ones I had that didn't look go is and half burnt out (different lights then these), so I just used zip ties for now but will fab some kind of brackets eventually. But this is holding up great!

20210821_080530.jpg

Shout out to Atelliott89..Your tip, pointers and pictures helped encourage me to complete my grille lights.  Thanks man! I put them in the top channel of the grille due to the hood deflector. Wired it to a fused relay and a wireless remote switch (NC) and programmed to homelink button 2. Turns on with ignition and can toggle off with homelink.

Grill lights.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before and After. GM Part number 84993582 Trail Boss Lift kit installed on a 2021 Short Box Z71 3.0 Duramax. Currently running stock wheels and tires. 275/60/r20. I think the After picture is skewed causing it to look like it's dragging a bit. I'll get to see it tomorrow when I get home.

 

 

1042157708_BeforeandAfter.jpg.e16d4363e718490d4bdb346f2dc4a945.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MTB said:

Before and After. GM Part number 84993582 Trail Boss Lift kit installed on a 2021 Short Box Z71 3.0 Duramax. Currently running stock wheels and tires. 275/60/r20. I think the After picture is skewed causing it to look like it's dragging a bit. I'll get to see it tomorrow when I get home.

 

 

1042157708_BeforeandAfter.jpg.e16d4363e718490d4bdb346f2dc4a945.jpg

I know its too soon to know right now, but I'm curious to know how much the lift alters you MPG's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.