Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????


Recommended Posts

New rear door speakers (Infinity Kappa 62ix), because my kids complained that all they heard is bass in the back seat.   Can't understand why there aren't more than 2 speakers in the rear.  It's an improvement, but might be swapping out these for ones with separate tweeters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, JLMartinez88 said:

I also added the Diode Dynamics SS3 Fog Light Kit to my 22 RST. Awesome, can't compare! 

Image-4.jpeg

Welcome, Great looking truck!!!

 

Any more pictures?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got this beautiful 2022 RST LTD and immediately tinted it, added clear bra, bought method mv305 bronze wheels, installed dirt king UCA's and fox elite 2.5 resi's in the front.  last thing will be fox 2.5's in the rear.

 

IMG_0548.thumb.jpg.83a8b3e761a613640d322584768ecf16.jpg

6B30C5B9-CCF0-4FE8-8226-30909300ECFC.jpg

2D0AB903-8000-4B55-A1F1-DA26FF06A3D4.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Edited by Casey Sumaylo
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, JLMartinez88 said:

I also added the Diode Dynamics SS3 Fog Light Kit to my 22 RST. Awesome, can't compare! 

Image-4.jpeg

Are these plug and play? Direct replacement for the stock fogs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Casey Sumaylo said:

Just got this beautiful 2022 RST LTD and immediately tinted it, added clear bra, bought method mv305 bronze wheels, installed dirt king UCA's and fox elite 2.5 resi's in the front.  last thing will be fox 2.5's in the rear.

 

IMG_0548.thumb.jpg.83a8b3e761a613640d322584768ecf16.jpg

6B30C5B9-CCF0-4FE8-8226-30909300ECFC.jpg

2D0AB903-8000-4B55-A1F1-DA26FF06A3D4.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Man. Looks awesome. I'm really liking the bronze with the gray. I might be going this route for my 22 as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, John F. said:

Are these plug and play? Direct replacement for the stock fogs?

Pretty much, unplug & unbolt your OEM fogs, Mount new lights to new bracket and bolt in place of the OEM lights, same line up / bolt pattern, then plug OEM harness in to New harness, new harness in to new light, aim and done. 

Edited by eppieguy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

Pretty much, unplug & unbolt your OEM fogs, Mount new lights to new bracket and bolt in place of the OEM lights, same line up / bolt pattern, then plug OEM harness in to New harness, new harness in to new light, aim and done. 

Cool. I appreciate that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JLMartinez88 said:

Looks good! Are those 285/55/R20? Are they pretty flush with the fender?

 Thank you.  They are 285/65R20 and yes pretty much flush with fender 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2022 Elevation at the dealer vs how it sits today! 

What I've done so far:

- 2" ReadyLift Leveling Kit

- 275/60R20 K02s

- 20x9 Fuel Rebel 6s

- Debadged everything besides GMC

- Tint (added 5% to rears, 35% on fronts)

- Light smoke wrap on tail lights

- S&B CAI

- Removed front air dam

- Ronin bullet antenna

 

What I'm doing tomorrow:

- Black quad exhaust tips

- Black wrap in the GMC emblems

20220126_175624.jpg

20211216_103418.jpg

Edited by William Vis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.