3.5-4.5" lift

Need some help guys or I may lose it:crazy: I have a 2018 Sierra Allterrain. I want to get a lift in the 3.5-4.5 inch range so I can run a 35x12.5 or a 35.11.5 on the stock wheel. Every mid level kit seems to be a huge spacer and UCA's. From me searching, it seems like the zone lift is the one to get (and still keep it under $1200 or close). Are there any other options???

55 minutes ago, contenderv07 said:

Need some help guys or I may lose it:crazy: I have a 2018 Sierra Allterrain. I want to get a lift in the 3.5-4.5 inch range so I can run a 35x12.5 or a 35.11.5 on the stock wheel. Every mid level kit seems to be a huge spacer and UCA's. From me searching, it seems like the zone lift is the one to get (and still keep it under $1200 or close). Are there any other options???

Cst kit but its a little more than 1200

20 minutes ago, contenderv07 said:

Yea that thing is pricey. Maybe I should just go with an RC 2.5 and 275/65r20s

My understanding is if you have the stamped steel arms which you do.  Anything over 2" youll need upper arms    

• Like 2

https://superlift.com/3-5in-chevy-gmc-lift-kit-aluminum-stamped-control-arms-14-18-silverado-sierra-2wd-4wd/2018/gmc/sierra-1500

I have been looking at that one for a budget 3.5 lift. Has some thick washers to space the front diff down a little. 

It doesn't have some huge front diff drop bracket that hangs way down in the front, which I like

• Like 1

11 hours ago, contenderv07 said:

Kind of off topic... I found a brand new RC 3.5 for 400..if there something that needs adding to it to make it “good”??? For some reason people seem to hate that lift but I need to do more research 

Use the search function on this forum to find related threads.  Or use google search if you're more comfortable with google.  

As for that lift from Rough Country, I can only relate my experience with some RC UCAs I bought.  They didn't fit and I would have to carve up my front A-arm mounts a bunch to make them work.  I did grind quite a bit until I just decided the amount of material I needed to remove to make them work was not a good idea.   I sent them back and bought Cognito UCAs.

• txab changed the title to 3.5-4.5" lift
13 hours ago, YukonXL04 said:

https://superlift.com/3-5in-chevy-gmc-lift-kit-aluminum-stamped-control-arms-14-18-silverado-sierra-2wd-4wd/2018/gmc/sierra-1500

I have been looking at that one for a budget 3.5 lift. Has some thick washers to space the front diff down a little. 

It doesn't have some huge front diff drop bracket that hangs way down in the front, which I like

I have the 3.5" Superlift kit installed on my 2018 and so far no issues.  

• Like 1

I just installed the Fabtech budget 4" lift on my truck. There is a little trimming/cutting involved but its really not a big deal. Everything looks great and rides nice, even my angles are good. I was coming from a Readylift level 2.25". My only complaint with this kit is that it did not lift my front 4" it lifted it somewhere between 3 and 3.5".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, contenderv07 said:

I had the Pro Comp 4" lift installed on mine and its a very nice kit. I have the factory 22" wheels and was able to keep them without spacers. I had it installed for $3100 out the door. It also has a $250 mail in rebate thru Sept. 31st. Here is the kit. You can see by the components that they lift it the right way and si 100% returnable to stock if need be. Its a true 4" lift as well. I acutally got 4.2" in the front and 4.4" in the back. https://www.procompusa.com/suspension-product-details.aspx?pt=3533&pl=1808&partno=EXPK1173B

Denali.jpg

Denali 2.jpg

Edited by Denali34
  • Like 1

For a 4.5” lift zone is 100% your best option price wise. I suggest adding bilstein 5100s on the front and Fox 2.0 rears. The ride will be adjustable and fantastic and you’ll have spent around $1500

874d09ad2c0cf64ffed20c137e08bb4a.jpg

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L

4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox

22x10 American Force Grips

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Instagram @wildchevys

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

For a 4.5” lift zone is 100% your best option price wise. I suggest adding bilstein 5100s on the front and Fox 2.0 rears. The ride will be adjustable and fantastic and you’ll have spent around $1500

874d09ad2c0cf64ffed20c137e08bb4a.jpg

Instagram @wildchevys

does the zone lift require any cutting??

43 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

Yes, a small piece on the left side of the rear crossmember

Instagram @wildchevys

That makes it a little more difficult to choose. How is the ready lift or the super lift 3.5’s?. I may just go with the RC 2.5, I found some new falken at3s (275/65r20) brand new for $450

That makes it a little more difficult to choose. How is the ready lift or the super lift 3.5’s?. I may just go with the RC 2.5, I found some new falken at3s (275/65r20) brand new for $450

Those 3.5” kits are GARAGE. They put added stress on the front end components because they are stretched out leveling kits

Instagram @wildchevys