Rough Country 6 Inch Lift for 2019 Silverado 1500

Sierra Dan

As much as I love the look of a lift on a truck, I think I'll be leaving this one stock.  I've lifted my last 3 trucks, and put nice tires, and wheels on them.  I love the look, but you just don't get as nice of a ride.  The older I get, the more I just enjoy the features, and the quiet ride of a stock truck.  Much easier to get in, & out as well.  Also, you just loose that when you go to trade in your vehicle.  If you do that every few years like I do, it never pays off.  I still can't wait to see the pictures of the 19's lifted with nice wheels though. 

4 minutes ago, CStanger said:

As much as I love the look of a lift on a truck, I think I'll be leaving this one stock.  I've lifted my last 3 trucks, and put nice tires, and wheels on them.  I love the look, but you just don't get as nice of a ride.  The older I get, the more I just enjoy the features, and the quiet ride of a stock truck.  Much easier to get in, & out as well.  Also, you just loose that when you go to trade in your vehicle.  If you do that every few years like I do, it never pays off.  I still can't wait to see the pictures of the 19's lifted with nice wheels though. 

To each their own.

Other than a simple level with Bilstein 5100s, I am good with my Sierra for now.

It would be nice to have a true lifted truck as a weekend cruiser or show truck of sorts.

41 minutes ago, newdude said:

Well, Rough Country wasted no time with that LOL.  Not up on their site yet, so must not be officially released. 

Probably going to be officially released at SEMA this October.

Just a teaser video for now. Although they had a teaser of their 2" leveling keys for the 2019 Silverado and then it was up on their site about a week or two later.

Could be the case with this lift also.

I've never lifted a truck and probably never will but the new body style actually looks like it's meant for a lift unlike the previous two generations. That is a good looking lifted truck even though I think it's totally useless lol 

Man it looks awesome with the lift!!  I'm really getting excited about purchasing this truck!  I still have yet to see one on the road.  Going to try and make it over to a dealer soon.  Thinking I will just do a level to start with, seems like the best for a daily driver.

• 2 weeks later...