Drivers side cloth seat wear fix ?

ecb1084

No fix I've seen other than new cover. I think most dealers would consider it normal wear. Most of the trucks do it. You're not alone. Try to lift yourself in and out. Maybe  that will help.

Edited by tbarn

3 hours ago, ecb1084 said:

I’ve had my Silverado for a year and half now and I have some drivers side seat wear. I’ve made a rub mark in the seat is there anything I can do to fix this? Maybe a deep steam cleaning? Thanks in advance for any advice. b980be75e3dbc6d4557c99d5436934fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had my Silverado for a month now and I've had the same issue on the driver side. Next year I am planning to get replace all the cloth with Katzkin.

I just put Katzkins in my truck so I have a full set of seat covers in black.  Just a couple months in the truck so everything is barely worn.  I figured I'd put them up for sale for situations like this where someone has wear or stains or dog/kid blemishes.  Shoot me a PM if you need.

My '09 with cloth seats acquired this look soon after purchase.  It then just stayed at that point for the next five years.  It didn't get better and it didn't get worse.  My '15 has (p)leather  upholstery and is holding up very well.  Sliding to a standing position  sometimes can't be avoided when human parts have signs of wear!