Wheel Assistance Please: Calling all people with good taste!

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

I must have poor taste because I like these.

rbp-chrome-black-94r-wheels.jpg

Diyer, These are sick. Very good taste. However we all know Rolling Big power charges an assload for their products. I will definitely look into these though for my 3rd option. Thank you for your input friend.

41 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Aside from the RC truck pictured above with the Fuel Vapor wheels, here are two more images.

One of the Fuel Vapor and one of the RBP mentioned above. My vote still goes for the Fuel Vapor!

RwCB.thumb.png.dcce5ccfba6ae39e4d38d4928d6bfe3f.png5b992eeca965a_FH2.thumb.png.0255dfa92070542fa5df0ec03a312acc.png

Dan you are a freaking magician!!!!!!!!! Can you put all three trucks in one post so that I can scope out all 3 side by side? I can't figure out how to get the original one posted up like you did......

Diyer, These are sick. Very good taste. However we all know Rolling Big power charges an assload for their products. I will definitely look into these though for my 3rd option. Thank you for your input friend.
These look great with chrome bumpers, and the set up looks aggressive and classic in one package.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well that’s the size I would like

So Ridge Grappler Vs. Trail Grappler

i know the Ridge Grapplers came out a couple of years ago so it’s the newest addition. Don’t know much about them. 

The trail grapplers when I ran them on my old truck I was happy with the look and I didn’t think they were very loud. I was thinking of going with them again until Dan threw out the Ridge Grappler suggestion

On 9/12/2018 at 10:01 AM, Big E in TX said:

I still like these no matter the cost.

rbp-chrome-black-94r-wheels.jpg

:)