Wheel Assistance Please: Calling all people with good taste!

I would say this.  If you go with a bit deeper lip, 20x10 or 20x12 with the negative offset, then definitely the hostage!  If more of a positive offset and a shallower lip option then I would steer away from the hostage and definitely go with the vapor!  I saw the vapors on a dark grey f150 a few months back on 35s and  man it looked sharp!

• 2 months later...

Want to get your thoughts. Kind of tired of black wheels. Seems like everyone who lift there trucks these days are going with black wheels. I don't like chrome and can't seem to find many stainless that I like. Today I was just browsing and came across bronze. What's your guy's opinion? I am getting a high country so it will already have bronze accents and the red Cajun tri coat with bronze I think looks good.

5720cb90-6e33-4124-98ec-5a4ef535b876-jpg

Example I found on the internet from the last gen

I like the wheels in the first pic. I agree with what someone else mentioned that you need some silver contrast. All black or all chrome wheels just look plain to me. My old Beater Tahoe that I recently bought for driving to work has some 10 x 20  Mayhem 8106 Hatchets with Nitto Grappler XO's. See the Hatchet outline in the pic?

I have been surprised at how many random people comment on the look. To me it is silly to lift and add wheels/knobby tires to a Hybrid vehicle but Hey I did not do this, I bought it this way. I do not plan on spending any cash to undo it either, besides I kind of like the look. Haha     

5c0adf4fca1df_09Tahoe.jpg.e3beda7fea5fde75deab477615c34a62.jpg

I haven't decided whether or not I'll get different wheels, but I'm very interested in seeing what sizes these are going to be available in and cost. 
They are supposed to be out in Jan 2019.

image.thumb.png.ea2fb996ec48ddcdb3ba2dd62da85d7c.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RAYS B4U said:

I haven't decided whether or not I'll get different wheels, but I'm very interested in seeing what sizes these are going to be available in and cost. 

What brand are those Wheels?

On 12/6/2018 at 10:05 PM, Shawnr487 said:

Want to get your thoughts. Kind of tired of black wheels. Seems like everyone who lift there trucks these days are going with black wheels. I don't like chrome and can't seem to find many stainless that I like. Today I was just browsing and came across bronze. What's your guy's opinion? I am getting a high country so it will already have bronze accents and the red Cajun tri coat with bronze I think looks good.

5720cb90-6e33-4124-98ec-5a4ef535b876-jpg

Example I found on the internet from the last gen

have you looked at Asanti offroad wheels? they have some gray wheels that look pretty nice.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:09 PM, RAYS B4U said:

I think these have me forgetting about the bronze wheels. I think Darryl hit the head on the nail. A mixture of chrome and black can really stand out. 

• Haha 1