• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JordanAnstey
      Hey everyone!

Welcome to this Tonneau Cover thread. Looking to purchase another Tonneau Cover for my 2018 Sierra 2500HD. I know there are a few sites but wondering where you guys have purchased in the past and where to find the best deals? I've been hearing that http://www.TonneauCovers.com has really good daily deals and generally cheaper prices for covers. Let me know where you guys have found the best luck!

• By Alex Martin
      Hey guys, i posted a while back about this problem and did everything i was asked to see if i could fix it. Im not in a much better place with way more tools and a lift so hopefully i can finally fix it. I have a 2005 gmc yukon slt with 4wd. It is having a weird problem where it gets stuck in 4 wheel high. The only time it can get out of it is the second i start the car it will change when pressed but about 15-20 min later it will go back into 4 high. It has even tire wear (all about 10/32nds) it does have the "service 4 wheel drive " message and an abs light but no scan tool i have used has given me a conclusive answer. Do any of you have ideas on what it could be or a quick way to keep it in 2wd? Im scared taking the front drive shaft out could just cause problems.
    • By Alex Martin
      Hey guys, i posted a while back about this problem and did everything i was asked to see if i could fix it. Im not in a much better place with way more tools and a lift so hopefully i can finally fix it. I have a 2005 gmc yukon slt with 4wd. It is having a weird problem where it gets stuck in 4 wheel high. The only time it can get out of it is the second i start the car it will change when pressed but about 15-20 min later it will go back into 4 high. It has even tire wear (all about 10/32nds) it does have the "service 4 wheel drive " message and an abs light but no scan tool i have used has given me a conclusive answer. Do any of you have ideas on what it could be or a quick way to keep it in 2wd? Im scared taking the front drive shaft out could just cause problems.
    • By Alex Martin
    • By Tymick13
       I have an AT4 with the Bose sound system and there is no reason for me to ever go above 1/3 volume. Maybe I will go to half if I’m all by myself.....

I thought it it had something to do with my phone being connected to Bluetooth but nope, switched to radio and same thing. 

Ive never turned it to full volume, worried the speakers might blow.

anyone else notice this?