19' Silverado Double Cab

SuthrnZ71

Just hard to imagine the new Silverado and sierra looking like a "car" with a bed, but to each their own!

The Ram has the most Car like looking front end of any full size  IMHO

Although the Silverado has been compared somewhat to a Camaro look.

On 9/18/2018 at 7:48 AM, NWI Denali said:

The styling cue similarities are uncanny. It's not a bad thing. All brands imitate each other to an extent. Anyone who doesnt see any tundra styling cues in the T1 needs their eyes checked. Lol.

It's not me that needs their eyes checked.  Those are two very different looking trucks.  But yes, they do both look like trucks.   

The 2019 is classic Chevy truck.  

GM is making the trucks lighter and more fuel efficient while also increasing the size.

Since the Trump administration rollback of Govt. mandated MPGs, it will be curious to see what next generation 

vehicles have in store for the consumer. Automakers are already slashing production of and discontinuing the sedans in favor of Crossovers and SUV's.

Electric cars are not going to rule the highways until the price of them dramatically decreases or gasoline hits the $4 and up mark again.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:32 AM, Sierra Dan said:

If the new Silverado looks like a car with a bed, then what do you call this ?

See the source image

That is what the new chevy reminds me of just not quite as bad as that hideous ridgeline.

2 hours ago, Gagliano7 said:

That is what the new chevy reminds me of just not quite as bad as that hideous ridgeline.

Are you serious?!  Man I think the new chevy looks bad ass!  Only thing that looks a bit weird to me is the rear end of the truck, it looks too long for some reason, almost reminds me of the older avalanche rears, which I never liked those.  Other than that the rest of it looks awesome!  I have yet to see one driving on the road, just walked around them on the lot.

9 hours ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Are you serious?!  Man I think the new chevy looks bad ass!  Only thing that looks a bit weird to me is the rear end of the truck, it looks too long for some reason, almost reminds me of the older avalanche rears, which I never liked those.  Other than that the rest of it looks awesome!  I have yet to see one driving on the road, just walked around them on the lot.

The Silverado does look "badass" .

And nothing like a Ridgeline! :loser:

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jr09country6.2 said:

Here you go.e1b0606a9ca07fbe009e33cbb5a9ccac.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I’ve seen that one its been out there for a bit now, thanks tho,  does look good hope they hit lots soon for comparison!