2019 Silverado Custom True Dual Exhaust

I can’t wait to here the exhaust noises coming out of trucks with skip fire. It’s going to be hilarious. The way I see out of it is with baffled mufflers, increased exhaust flow (V8) opening baffles to open exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

The 19’s can’t be tuned

Yeah neither could the L5P.  Highest level of encription yet and GM will sue anyone that touches...... oh right...... the 2017 up L5P Duramaxes are not only being tuned, but also being deleted.  So good luck with that.  I bet the gas trucks will take even less time to be on the market then the Duramax did.

Edited by SierraHD17

Yeah neither could the L5P.  Highest level of encription yet and GM will sue anyone that touches...... oh right...... the 2017 up L5P Duramaxes are not only being tuned, but also being deleted.  So good luck with that.  I bet the gas trucks will take even less time to be on the market then the Duramax did.

So, you’re saying the new 17-18-19 Dmax’s are now able to be tuned?

You have internet abilities man..... lol.  HP tuners released their unlock over a week ago now.  Shops all over are able to reflash and delete those trucks now as they see fit.  Its expensive for now.. but as time goes by the cost will come down.  

Edited by SierraHD17

You have internet abilities man..... lol.  HP tuners released their unlock over a week ago now.  Shops all over are able to reflash and delete those trucks now as they see fit.  Its expensive for now.. but as time goes by the cost will come down.  

Lol, just checked with Superchips and it’s not available, my neighbors new 18 and he said the same thing no tune available.

• Haha 1

Superchips... that's not tuning lol.  That kind of hand held stuff will probably never support them.  Since you or your neighbor won't look for yourselves fill your boots.

https://www.hptuners.com/product/l5p-ecm-exchange-service/

That said the guy buying a 200 dollar handheld won't likely be partaking in this lol.  For all the work trucks up here that want that emissions junk deleted for reliability in the cold it will sell.  

Edited by SierraHD17
  • Like 2

Superchips... that's not tuning lol.  That kind of hand held stuff will probably never support them.  Since you or your neighbor won't look for yourselves fill your boots.

https://www.hptuners.com/product/l5p-ecm-exchange-service/

That said the guy buying a 200 dollar handheld won't likely be partaking in this lol.  For all the work trucks up here that want that emissions junk deleted for reliability in the cold it will sell.  

I see where you’re coming from and the option to can tune was one based on common sense and not one that made myself or my neighbor want to have either one of our trucks warranty affected. Zero trace from the can tune versus you’re f’ed having your DMax warranty denied due to sending your cpu out for a one way trip. Ive seen far to many horror stories of horrible running trucks due to sending out and having it tuned. I know for a fact, dealerships I’ve traded my diesels at “ALWAYS” checked to make sure my trade in was stock. Besides, I didn’t mind using DEF fluid, better using DEF fluid than polluting what we’ve got left just to add a couple extra seconds. I know for a fact, blowing coal is not only idiotic but illegal in many states and will get your truck confiscated. To much BS to deal with all that, happy with my can.