2019 Silverado Custom True Dual Exhaust

On 2018-09-24 at 12:38 AM, TXGREEK said:

I see where you’re coming from and the option to can tune was one based on common sense and not one that made myself or my neighbor want to have either one of our trucks warranty affected. Zero trace from the can tune versus you’re f’ed having your DMax warranty denied due to sending your cpu out for a one way trip. Ive seen far to many horror stories of horrible running trucks due to sending out and having it tuned. I know for a fact, dealerships I’ve traded my diesels at “ALWAYS” checked to make sure my trade in was stock. Besides, I didn’t mind using DEF fluid, better using DEF fluid than polluting what we’ve got left just to add a couple extra seconds. I know for a fact, blowing coal is not only idiotic but illegal in many states and will get your truck confiscated. To much BS to deal with all that, happy with my can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!  The software programmers the OEM’s use are smart, they are hard programming these so not everything can be tuned out.  Quite a few heavy trucks up north have self destructed after being deleted and tuned.

GM will allow the consumer to adjust tire size and the like, but no engine tuning.

• Like 1