2018 Silverado Cheyenne Big 10

OK, maybe "custom mod" was the wrong words. Its like shelby cobra. Ford doesn't make them, someone else takes a stock vehicle and tricks it out. Same thing here. I don't know who is doing it though.

Edit: I found this article naming a couple dealerships offering the package:

https://www.hardworkingtrucks.com/retro-big-10-chevy-option-offered-on-2018-silverado/

Edited by aseibel

Our dealership has one and it looks like a creamsicle poorly done and they're trying to jump on the bandwagon but they've been sitting with it now for 6 months. The Retro concept is pretty cool but it's going to be executed properly, some dealers are doing a quick cheesy mod some doing them the right way.

IMO the 14/15 style looks better than the 16+, we’ll have to see what they do with the 19s. I don’t get why nobody has done all the other packages yet. Would love to seen a two tone Cheyenne or Bonanza(out of a Brownstone Metallic), Scottsdale or a Indy Hauler, Gentleman Jim/Beau James or Sarge Sierra.

http://www.samsriverside.com/vehiclesDetail.php?39491

Seen this one on the lot when it was new had the white wagons on it then. Kinda wonder if it even got sold before this happened to it? 

8 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

This concept is sort of like what Yenko did back in the day.

Nah not really, the Scottsdale SS I think would be more like a modern day Yanko

Supposedly some outfitter built 200 of these 18 SWB stepsides to send to the Middle East there’s a couple YouTube videos of them sitting on a showroom floor over there. Dale Jr edition for the race fan that has everything...

4529F08D-E239-4B27-A2F1-147BF9EA3970.jpeg

D010E58F-F34B-4FB6-8894-2420EF99FAE5.jpeg

I like the look as it brings back memories. My dad and his partner both had red and white 71 Chevy Cheyennes with bucket seats which they bought new identically equipped.  The paint scheme followed the body lines which unfortunately the new one do not. I like the idea of it, but just not for me.