DougFl 2019 Silverado

DougFL

Just picked up my 2019 Silverado High Country in Havana Brown Metallic. It is interesting how the color changes under different light conditions!1f60e.png  Only have 23 miles on it and still have a lot to set up.  The truck definitely sit higher than the 2016.  The seats are firmer and the HUD is awesome!  Will update more as I get used to truck.

BackDr.jpg

Front.jpg

FrontL.jpg

FrontR.jpg

InteriorF.jpg

InteriorR.jpg

Rear.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GMC-AT said:

nice color... how is the ride compared to the 2016, any noticeable difference? 

The ride seems fine, but I need to drive it more than 20 miles for a more informed opinion.

Doug,

Please keep us up to date on the mods section if you would like.

There is a thread for what have you done with your T1 today.

You can post any mods there that you make to the rolling root beer float :thumbs:

Paint color reminds me of that root beer flavored hard candy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cmillerjr said:

Nice looking truck. You should consider getting a Xpel mini kit to protect the front end from rock chips. That and ceramic coating will keep it looking new for a long time. 

I am getting the 3M version as soon as the shop get the 2019 front end patterns.

True...  I didn't mean 12 hours of actually driving.  I met 12 hours in the garage after the wash :D

I was real close to getting the NorthSky Blue, or Black on my RST order... those color match RST just look great in dark colors.  But I just couldn't do it this time,  went with White just for this reason.