DougFl 2019 Silverado

DougFL

32 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Doug H, 

What kind of bed cover do you have?

It looks very form fitting.

It is the LOMAX hard tri-fold cover.  So far I am very impressed with the fit and finish.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bowtie2007 said:

Doug, How long from when your truck got a VIN until it arrived?  I got a VIN on 09/10 but GM keeps telling me it is code 4300 in Ft. Wayne, hasn't been shipped, and no ETA.  Good looking truck by the way!

It was 3 weeks for me!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bowtie2007 said:

Doug, How long from when your truck got a VIN until it arrived?  I got a VIN on 09/10 but GM keeps telling me it is code 4300 in Ft. Wayne, hasn't been shipped, and no ETA.  Good looking truck by the way!

Unfortunately, Some trucks have warped windshields and are being held at the staging lot for repair.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:55 PM, DougFL said:

Just picked up my 2019 Silverado High Country in Havana Brown Metallic. It is interesting how the color changes under different light conditions!1f60e.png  Only have 23 miles on it and still have a lot to set up.  The truck definitely sit higher than the 2016.  The seats are firmer and the HUD is awesome!  Will update more as I get used to truck.

BackDr.jpg

Front.jpg

FrontL.jpg

FrontR.jpg

InteriorF.jpg

InteriorR.jpg

Rear.jpg

Doug,  Are the interior colors on your truck Dark Slate/Walnut?  I prefer that to the Jet Black. It goes very well with your exterior color on your truck!

Cheers Dennis

Edited by dennismc
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dennismc said:

Doug,  Are the interior colors on your truck Dark Slate/Walnut?  I prefer that to the Jet Black. It goes very well with your exterior color on your truck!

Cheers Dennis

The interior is listed as  Jet Black / Umber .

Finally got the truck out on the Highway.  Handles, rides and appears to accelerate better than the 2016.  Love the HUD!  The seats are definitely firmer than the 2016.  Also, I discovered there is No CD player!  Since I travel a lot and like listening to Books on CD, I am going to have to find a work around.  They also eliminated the sun glass holder in the overhead.  I have attached some photos of the 1st Tank, 2nd tank and current 50 mile MPG Fuel Average.  So far pretty Happy with the Truck.

Tank1.jpg

Tank2.jpg

Average.jpg

Edited by DougFL
spelling

15 hours ago, Sierradude said:

I’d stay away from 3M, go with Xpel instead. To many problems with 3M.

Had not heard that!  The shop that I trust uses 3M products and it comes with a 10 year warranty!  I guess I will find out since on October 2 my front will be getting the 3M treatment.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:19 AM, GMC-AT said:

Doug - use audio books and your phone bluetooth... you will love it. 

I don't due audio books but I do listen to Podcasts.  Hardly listen to music anymore, so much info and entertaining Podcasts out there.

• Like 1