Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

5be6d7e5b2441_2019TrailBoss.thumb.jpg.47e0724aaffd33de9dc4c0c10c865fb0.jpgNot the greatest shot but Here's my Trail Boss. Wasn't planning on getting the Trail Boss until I saw it in person and kind of had to after that. Love it so far. Coming from a 2015 Silverado LT.

I think that color combination looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, jordanmf09 said:

5be6d7e5b2441_2019TrailBoss.thumb.jpg.47e0724aaffd33de9dc4c0c10c865fb0.jpgNot the greatest shot but Here's my Trail Boss. Wasn't planning on getting the Trail Boss until I saw it in person and kind of had to after that. Love it so far. Coming from a 2015 Silverado LT.

Nice colour, Shadow Grey Metallic? Is the bumper painted?

• Like 1

It's Funny.

In the which do you like more poll.....  2019 Silverado or Sierra....  Sierra got the win or is leading to this point.

However, there are clearly more 2019 Silverado owners over the Sierra.... at least on this forum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

It's Funny.

In the which do you like more poll.....  2019 Silverado or Sierra....  Sierra got the win or is leading to this point.

However, there are clearly more 2019 Silverado owners over the Sierra.... at least on this forum.

Historically, the Silverado outsells the Sierra by near a 3:1 ratio, so I would not expect to see more T1 Sierras than Silverados.

I would be interested to learn why buyers chose one over the other.  While I'm sure exterior styling is a leading factor, I suspect other factors come into play as well.

Historically, the Silverado outsells the Sierra by near a 3:1 ratio, so I would not expect to see more T1 Sierras than Silverados.

I would be interested to learn why buyers chose one over the other.  While I'm sure exterior styling is a leading factor, I suspect other factors come into play as well.

The main reason I chose the Sierra in the at4 package over the Silverado in the trail boss package was the availability of the 6.2 L motor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I actually wanted the Denali but my local GMC dealers 1# could only tell me that they are professional grade. ( thats it thats all they could say).  And 2# didnt take me serious that i wanted to buy a new truck.  I did visit the one dealer with the new Silverado and he made some story that he called and this and that.  So if he'd taken me serious I would be driving a GMC but im happy this far with my Silverado.

Edited by Pyrojodge

I think Silverado will always outsell Sierra because of brand loyalty - I know they are the same brand but people tend to stay with what they had. Also, GM's marketing caters Silverado's to the working class American.

I think the people that buy the GMC don't mind spending a little extra, want something more unique (there's less Sierra's out there) and either had a GMC or they prefer the looks.

In some cases though the GMC tends to get the cutting edge technology/amenities that the Silverado doesn't have. I know the trucks have the same brains and muscle but the leading technologies tends to flow from Cadillac to the Denali (and now AT4) and then to the High Country... which didn't even exist until a few years ago. For example, magnetic ride suspension, driver alert packages, and the rearview camera mirror...

Plus let's face it, GMC is professional grade.

It's a shame the 2019+ models don't look professional. 
I too was VERY disappointed at first but after seeing it in person the Sierra has grown on me tremendously. I think the SLT had too much chrome though. The AT4 and Denali are very nice in person.
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:24 PM, Sierra Dan said:

It's Funny.

If they wouldn’t have had my Trail Boss on the lot, with a sunroof, I would probably have went with a GMC this time. Or at least entertained the idea. 

Hi folks -- New member here from right outside Chicago. Was the owner of a 2016 Canyon SLT but recently sold it and upgraded to a 2019 Sierra Denali with the ultimate package. Love the truck and that 10-speed transmission.

I've been a longtime member at coloradofans.com/canyonfans.com ... looking forward to getting to know this site. Our family hauler is a 2015 Yukon Denali so I guess I have two vehicles that I can chat/learn about on this site. 

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Edited by Shawn O'Leary
  • Like 10