Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

The main reason I chose the Sierra in the at4 package over the Silverado in the trail boss package was the availability of the 6.2 L motor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This will be my reasoning also. I have heavily been reviewing the Sierras in expecting Chevy will f up not offering the 6.2 in the TB trim

I kinda like the new tailgate in the Sierra too

Ryan B.

I actually wanted the Denali but my local GMC dealers 1# could only tell me that they are professional grade. ( thats it thats all they could say).  And 2# didnt take me serious that i wanted to buy a new truck.  I did visit the one dealer with the new Silverado and he made some story that he called and this and that.  So if he'd taken me serious I would be driving a GMC but im happy this far with my Silverado.

I stopped in the local gmc dealer Saturday to look at an AT4. Walked around a bit and went inside grabbed a brochure. Only one employee said anything to me. Two factors I dont think anyone really noticed me, I just left the gym with my son so I had some workout pants and a hoodie on, second being Saturday it was fairly busy with customers taking vehicle deliveries. I never did find an AT4, maybe the two they had on their site had sold.

Ryan B.

Hi folks -- New member here from right outside Chicago. Was the owner of a 2016 Canyon SLT but recently sold it and upgraded to a 2019 Sierra Denali with the ultimate package. Love the truck and that 10-speed transmission.

I've been a longtime member at coloradofans.com/canyonfans.com ... looking forward to getting to know this site. Our family hauler is a 2015 Yukon Denali so I guess I have two vehicles that I can chat/learn about on this site. 

truck1.thumb.jpg.a47bbe6013950d823f927cbe2d823066.jpg
truck2.thumb.jpg.5e10c6bb45270d3403b348e4837dd157.jpg

What dealer did you go with?

Ryan B.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time Ford owner. Picked up my AT4 yesterday. Smokey Quartz, 6.2L, 20" tires, Premium package, Technology package, Dealer installed catback performance exhaust. Tinted the windows and installed a bed cover and I'm not doing anything else. This is the best truck I've ever owned.I wanted to try and get a great deal on a 2018 Denali but once I drove this it was all over with.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

• Like 12

23 hours ago, Mardo said:

Long time Ford owner. Picked up my AT4 yesterday. Smokey Quartz, 6.2L, 20" tires, Premium package, Technology package, Dealer installed catback performance exhaust. Tinted the windows and installed a bed cover and I'm not doing anything else. This is the best truck I've ever owned.I wanted to try and get a great deal on a 2018 Denali but once I drove this it was all over with.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

Great looking Sierra!

So why the switch from FORD ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Great looking Sierra!

So why the switch from FORD ?

After test driving an AT4 I felt like it's a better truck than the Fords I've been driving. I guess time will tell but so far I love my AT4.

• Like 2