Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

21 minutes ago, Denali Dad said:

So far so good.  Even passed the wife's "will this mess up your truck" test.

First street truck I've seen on here...Looks great!

I've thought about doing a street truck with low profile tires. The last LP vehicle I had I constantly worried about denting rims and spent most of my time looking for pot holes. The LP look, in my opinion, is great but its too stressful...Hope you have good luck and no bent rims... Definitely a great looking truck!

Edited by Chris walker

2 hours ago, Chris walker said:

First street truck I've seen on here...Looks great!

I've thought about doing a street truck with low profile tires. The last LP vehicle I had I constantly worried about denting rims and spent most of my time looking for pot holes. The LP look, in my opinion, is great but its too stressful...Hope you have good luck and no bent rims... Definitely a great looking truck!

Thanks.  I've had a few LP cars but this is the first truck.  The 305/35 tires give it a little more cushion around the wheels edges so I'm hoping for the best.

8 minutes ago, Denali Dad said:

Thanks.  I've had a few LP cars but this is the first truck.  The 305/35 tires give it a little more cushion around the wheels edges so I'm hoping for the best.

You should definitely be proud of how the truck turned out...That truck is going to turn heads! In my opinion its pretty much perfect for a street truck. The visual of the wheel/tire size combination is spot on...

Now you need to supercharge it to take it to the next level..

Edited by Chris walker

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, TXGREEK said:

Had the BFG KO2’s and switched them out a day later due to vibrations at high speeds which apparently the new KO2’s have been known to have. Nitto Ridge Grapplers are heavy tires, rougher riding than OEM P rated for sure but do have a smooth ride to them on a nice road as well. Excellent traction in dirt, sand, grass, dry roads and rain. I’m running mine at 32psi. Absolutely ZERO regrets!

25337a69ad396cec4bd2a6c393245857.jpg

Sent from above

How are they for noise?

The Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  My Nitto Trail Grappler M/T are just too damn noisy.

Considering their aggressive look and excellent off-road capabilities, they’re very quite. I was running the KO2’s before the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the Ridge Grapplers are actually quieter, much quieter than the KO2’s. I’m constantly getting compliments on them.

Recent pics

86191550a96a51c0e61bb5cc2047cf0e.jpg07c20b549fc3bbceb44ced5eedb56c32.jpg292e2a38fe791cdec87131ddddb1fd5f.jpg

5a2e505cf194491f19e21a510bb15e9e.jpg

12 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Considering their aggressive look and excellent off-road capabilities, they’re very quite. I was running the KO2’s before the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the Ridge Grapplers are actually quieter, much quieter than the KO2’s. I’m constantly getting compliments on them.

Recent pics

86191550a96a51c0e61bb5cc2047cf0e.jpg07c20b549fc3bbceb44ced5eedb56c32.jpg292e2a38fe791cdec87131ddddb1fd5f.jpg

5a2e505cf194491f19e21a510bb15e9e.jpg

Looks awesome!  Thanks!

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 11:30 AM, Chris walker said:

You should definitely be proud of how the truck turned out...That truck is going to turn heads! In my opinion its pretty much perfect for a street truck. The visual of the wheel/tire size combination is spot on...

Now you need to supercharge it to take it to the next level..

Thanks man.  I'm hoping to find a 2" rear drop shackle to level it out.  Whipple SC coming after the warranty lol