Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

21 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Where did you get the "trail boss" emblem to for the tailgate?

I made it using individual blacked out letters.  It's something that should have came on the truck lol.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, z1boss said:

I made it using individual blacked out letters.  It's something that should have came on the truck lol.

You can buy the whole Chevrolet decals I believe from GM

11 minutes ago, towdog333 said:

You can buy the whole Chevrolet decals I believe from GM

Yes I bought the Chevrolet black decal from GM but he was referring to the Trail Boss Emblem on the lower right corner of my tailgate, which I made myself.

Good Afternoon!

New to the forum here. Took delivery of my new truck last night. (My very first GM product ever). Traded in a 2016 F150 XLT for this 2019 Sierra AT4. (6.2L) Absolutely love this truck, looking forward to actually being able to open my doors when it is below 20 Degrees as it is often here in NH unlike in my previous ride. Not planning many mods (famous last words) at the moment, just a tonneau cover for the time being. 

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

• Like 7

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, z1boss said:

Yes I bought the Chevrolet black decal from GM but he was referring to the Trail Boss Emblem on the lower right corner of my tailgate, which I made myself.

Did you put the chevy  decal on and if so how difficult was it . 

And it being winter I don't suppose they would go on cuz of the cold

Edited by towdog333

So the AT4’s with a few options and a 5.3L are about the same as a LT TB with most of the options. The AT4’s have wireless charging, cooled seats, and power passenger seat plus nav. In addition to looking at TB’s I’m considering AT4’s as well now that are low optioned. The sprayed in liner and fender liners are all standard as well 

50 minutes ago, towdog333 said:

Did you put the chevy  decal on and if so how difficult was it . 

And it being winter I don't suppose they would go on cuz of the cold

No I had the dealer do it since they signed me up for GM rewards and I got 20,000 points and 10,000 bonus points($150 total), so the decal was free and they just charged me $14 to install.  It took then less than 20 minutes.