Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, Burns526 said:

Good Afternoon!

New to the forum here. Took delivery of my new truck last night. (My very first GM product ever). Traded in a 2016 F150 XLT for this 2019 Sierra AT4. (6.2L) Absolutely love this truck, looking forward to actually being able to open my doors when it is below 20 Degrees as it is often here in NH unlike in my previous ride. Not planning many mods (famous last words) at the moment, just a tonneau cover for the time being. 

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

Very nice truck. Were you not able to open the doors on your F150 when it got cold?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

I just removed the sticker. Didn't really like it. One of those things were 5 years from now we will look back and say "remember when chevy had a truck that they called the "trailboss". I wanted the package, but not the cheesy sticker!

How hard was it to remove - did it leave any marking in the clearcoat? Just got mine!

20181220_095716.jpg

Super easy. No problems at all. Took my wife's hairdryer to it for 30 seconds on high to warm it up,  and it peeled right off. Literally took 2 minutes per side. Very little residue remained. Took one swipe with tar and bug remover to finish it off. Could never tell it was ever there!