Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 2019-01-06 at 8:38 AM, Ben Berkenpas said:

20190105173449_IMG_3097.JPG

Great looking truck Ben !  Very nice colour...

keep the pics coming fellas,  new body style really starting to grow on me.   All awesome looking rigs...?

• Like 1

What model is backrack do you have? is it the shortened version? for a tool box/ tonneu cover? I noticed the top seems a little high top over the roof.

The rack came off a 2013 Silverado with toolbox mounts unsure of model number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Looks awesome white w/ chrome and the wheels!

Sent from above

Thanks... that is why I went with the LTZ over the High Country. I like the white and chrome look more than the painted bumper and mirrors... it has everything a High Country has equipment wise and was thousands less. 

• Like 2

Thanks... that is why I went with the LTZ over the High Country. I like the white and chrome look more than the painted bumper and mirrors... it has everything a High Country has equipment wise and was thousands less. 

Bingo! Enjoy and keep it stock at least for a couple more years....Looks fantastic stock.

Sent from above

35 minutes ago, AT4guy said:

Hey guys anybody attempted or know where information is on DIY mirror cap replacement for AT4? I want to change my black out for body color caps. Thanks 

Look at the bottom of this page: https://www.shopchevyparts.com/next-gen-sierra-1500/exterior-c-1456_4693_4776_4817.html

30 minutes ago, flowbytwo said:

These wheels might be my new favorite of all the options out there. 

I totally agree!  I was just looking at the Silverado custom trail boss with those wheels in double cab man they really set the truck off vs the plain black wheels!