Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

59 minutes ago, smit303 said:

Did they give you the steel wheels? They would be good for dedicated snow tires.

They won't, supposedly $1,500.00 core charge, they are supposed to be returned to GM, You can buy them on eBay though.

They won't, supposedly $1,500.00 core charge, they are supposed to be returned to GM, You can buy them on eBay though.

That’s part of the gimmicks dealerships do, sell you custom wheels charging premium price for them trying to keep your original wheels that you’ve already paid for through your window sticker package that came on your truck. I bought my wife a beautiful Volvo XC70 AWD T6 Turbo as a city car for the kids, (that thing was fast) installed video screen headrests replacing factory, asked them to make sure to leave the original headrests in the back seat. They first said no they keep them so I asked parts how much for replacement of the headrests, $600 so I told the dealership give me $600 or I’ll bring charges up as theft and if you still decline, I’ll put you on the evening news. Lol, Volvo has been gone years and I’ve still got those headrests in the garage.

Sent from above

43 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

That’s part of the gimmicks dealerships do, sell you custom wheels charging premium price for them trying to keep your original wheels that you’ve already paid for through your window sticker package that came on your truck. I bought my wife a beautiful Volvo XC70 AWD T6 Turbo as a city car for the kids, (that thing was fast) installed video screen headrests replacing factory, asked them to make sure to leave the original headrests in the back seat. They first said no they keep them so I asked parts how much for replacement of the headrests, $600 so I told the dealership give me $600 or I’ll bring charges up as theft and if you still decline, I’ll put you on the evening news. Lol, Volvo has been gone years and I’ve still got those headrests in the garage.

Sent from above

Huh? The dealership put on the wheels that are on your window sticker and they take off the black steel shipping wheels and return them to the factory, not sure what you're taking about with taking something off that you're paying for when you are not paying for the shipping / in transit black wheels. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

GM actually notates on them to not be used for regular driving lol

They are still DOT approved.  They are as roadworthy as just about any aftermarket wheel you could put on there.  That GM sticker is pretty meaningless.  It does prove the point that GM isn't selling you two sets of wheels and then stealing one though.

In any case I eventually gave up on them.. to put them on the '19 I'd want to spend a bunch refinishing them to look good, and that retro look is going to look way better on my rounder/smaller GMT800 Denali than it ever would on the T1.

Went with 20" CK805 Denali wheels instead.  Smaller wheels give more sidewall so they're better for winter and offroad use while still leaving room for a BBK.  Similar but slightly different look from the polished aluminum HC Deluxe 22s.

They are still DOT approved.  They are as roadworthy as just about any aftermarket wheel you could put on there.  That GM sticker is pretty meaningless.  It does prove the point that GM isn't selling you two sets of wheels and then stealing one though.

In any case I eventually gave up on them.. to put them on the '19 I'd want to spend a bunch refinishing them to look good, and that retro look is going to look way better on my rounder/smaller GMT800 Denali than it ever would on the T1.

Went with 20" CK805 Denali wheels instead.  Smaller wheels give more sidewall so they're better for winter and offroad use while still leaving room for a BBK.  Similar but slightly different look from the polished aluminum HC Deluxe 22s.

I’m sure they’re just fine and I’ve seen several trucks with modified sets, I’m just pointing out the goofy shit GM says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk