Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

9 minutes ago, StevenStarke said:

It WAS rubbing. I removed the brackets behind the rear of the fenderwells. And cut the mudflap/fenderwell.  It doesn’t look perfect but it’s fine for now.  Here are some pics 

0E366D1A-2578-414C-908B-A6DE0D17368E.jpeg

Hard to tell, but you had to do some metal cutting or just cutting of the liner?

12 hours ago, GMC-AT said:

Not the best pic..will get more later5e04fa691ce8518c1b3d60eede11b455.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love the satin steel color, what brand of hood protector do you have? Is that smoke black?

On 1/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, robsieb said:

Picked it up over the weekend.

IMG_2530.jpg

More picture when you get a chance. I’m in a black 2015 High Country now but want an AT4. Was going to go black again even though it is a PITA and this is the only other color I was considering but have not seen many. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pritz73 said:

More picture when you get a chance. I’m in a black 2015 High Country now but want an AT4. Was going to go black again even though it is a PITA and this is the only other color I was considering but have not seen many. 

I've had both a 2014 and 2016 All Terrain in black and really liked the 2019 AT4 in black but after two in a row I needed a change. I really wished they would offer the AT4 in the bright red but it was apparent they were never going to do it (although they do make the Elevation in that color). Haven't had a chance to shoot many more pics but here are a couple more.

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1