Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

5 hours ago, robsieb said:

I've had both a 2014 and 2016 All Terrain in black and really liked the 2019 AT4 in black but after two in a row I needed a change. I really wished they would offer the AT4 in the bright red but it was apparent they were never going to do it (although they do make the Elevation in that color). Haven't had a chance to shoot many more pics but here are a couple more.

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

I ordered that exact colour less than a month ago. So happy I did. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

Some quick pictures.  I took off the factory steps and put on the off road ones.  Looks better to me. 

thumbnail_IMG_4401.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4403.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4408.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4483.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4484.jpg

Damn I love that CC Standard look 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, GMC-AT said:

Not the best pic..will get more later5e04fa691ce8518c1b3d60eede11b455.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Evel. Great Looking Silverado. Satin Steel is my favorite color on this T1 Gen. 

I think you made the right choice over the original white you had in mind :thumbs:

16 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

I thought all AT4 and Trail Boss packages came with the Wrangler DuraTrac tires?

No, I believe the difference comes with your wheel size choice. The 18” wheels come with the Wrangler tire where the 20” wheels come with the Bridgestone Dueler. At least it appears that way on the AT4s. 

Edited by Erod_66

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

Some T1s come with the Bridgestone. Some come with the Goodyear Trail Runner A/T

9e300f8f9a4a3555efecd865c6f95267.jpg

Exactly... I was surprised to find my RST truck came with the Goodyear and not the Bridgstone Duelers.  It seems the earlier build Z71 came with the Bridgstone Duelers... then I guess GM switched to Goodyear. 

Either way is fine by me.. they both look good.  The goodyears ride like a dream and actually have a little bite to them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GMC-AT said:

Exactly... I was surprised to find my RST truck came with the Goodyear and not the Bridgstone Duelers.  It seems the earlier build Z71 came with the Bridgstone Duelers... then I guess GM switched to Goodyear. 

Either way is fine by me.. they both look good.  The goodyears ride like a dream and actually have a little bite to them.

I agree. They both look good. They both have some aggressive looking sidewall detail and do not look like a passenger type highway tread like the factory GoodYear SR-A's on K2