Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

7 hours ago, Lucely Engineered said:

Got back into a full size after a couple years in a Colorado. What a difference. I tried to get only the most important options to me since they are so expensive with no rebates. 

TrailBoss

Northsky Blue

Bucket Seats

Bose

Bedliner

20190212_175727.jpg

20190212_175756.jpg

20190212_175823.jpg

Only gm blue that I like. It’s looks so much better on the Chevy then the gmc. Congrats looks sharp!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted on here... just traded in my '18 Denali for an AT4 Double Cab w/ the 6.2 and thought I'd share. Got a heck of a deal up at Banks in NH, highly recommend.

Sorry for the lackluster pic, but only snapped a quick shot of her before she got dirty again. 

Modifications so far..

-Removed the "AT4" and "Sierra" emblems

-Tinted the front side windows

-Xpel clear bra

-Gtechniq ceramic coat

Aspen.jpg

• Like 8

Beauty, i think the AT4 will be a hit, i want one, but no real incentives to help me, probably get away from the crew and go to the dbl so i can get the 6.2,

Denali and AT4 were at the buffalo show next to eachother and the Denali looked like a car next to the AT4

On 2/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, jamin87ss said:

Beauty, i think the AT4 will be a hit, i want one, but no real incentives to help me, probably get away from the crew and go to the dbl so i can get the 6.2,

Denali and AT4 were at the buffalo show next to eachother and the Denali looked like a car next to the AT4

I have been trying to find pictures of them side by side but can't...just gonna have to take a trip up to the dealer and see it in person.

37 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Don't put black cheap rattle can looking wheels on it.

I would never, I actually like the OEM wheels, it’s really a first for me not wanting to change the wheels. 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, hpd562 said:

Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted on here... just traded in my '18 Denali for an AT4 Double Cab w/ the 6.2 and thought I'd share. Got a heck of a deal up at Banks in NH, highly recommend.

Sorry for the lackluster pic, but only snapped a quick shot of her before she got dirty again. 

Modifications so far..

-Removed the "AT4" and "Sierra" emblems

-Tinted the front side windows

-Xpel clear bra

-Gtechniq ceramic coat

Aspen.jpg

I assume same tint as rear windows. What % is that?

Did you do the coating yourself?

Mind sharing the cost of mods?

Looking good.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:03 AM, Lucely Engineered said:

Got back into a full size after a couple years in a Colorado. What a difference. I tried to get only the most important options to me since they are so expensive with no rebates. 

TrailBoss

Northsky Blue

Bucket Seats

Bose

Bedliner

20190212_175727.jpg

20190212_175756.jpg

20190212_175823.jpg

Sweet looking ride! Mines almost identical but with the 20's instead of the 18's.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-16-19-27.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

Sweet looking ride! Mines almost identical but with the 20's instead of the 18's.

Yeah I love this color, but even though most of my dealers trucks had 20's i really wanted the 18's and duratracs. I like the looks of the 20's but the tires of the 18's so it was a toss up. 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:04 AM, JR09country said:

Picked up a trail boss on Saturday, I drove a Ram rebel before I drove the Chevy and it was a very nice truck but didn't have the truck feel I was looking for. The quietness and simplicity of the interior did it for me with the chevy, plus the exterior styling of the Ram was bland IMO. We all know what these look like so here's a shitty pic till I have time to wash it. 6be59ad70dee0d59a15fbd1a9d2aec30.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Your description of the RAM is Spot on IMHO.

RAMs new design is bland and more car like. A truck should still feel like a truck.