Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 2/19/2019 at 8:58 PM, jj_marshy said:

Picked up my 2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss Custom Crew Cab 4.3 in Shawdow Grey on Saturday. Had the dealer swap my wheel/tire setup from my 2016 Silverado LT to my new 2019. Was very hesitant on how they would look coming from a black truck to a grey truck but I think it turned out good. Lots of accessories and mods to comes. Still think the front end needs just a hair of level to it. So far very happy with truck, it’s my first 4.3 but it still gets it pretty good.

FBF67524-9C27-47A8-99B2-FC738B4023D2.jpeg

46B57D40-A616-41FA-B893-BFADE8FF138E.jpeg

Just finished the leveling kit on mine.        1 1/2 Motofab from eBay for $21. Went on in an hour and sits about perfectly level now

20190221_151958_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

Just finished the leveling kit on mine.        1 1/2 Motofab from eBay for $21. Went on in an hour and sits about perfectly level now

20190221_151958_HDR.jpg

Do you have the link? Really want to get mine leveled out ASAP! Looks good man! Thanks.

5 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

dac1f05cb561244a9aa5a174cbf5e8b5.jpgeeaf351d2c64ec6c67e66237c69531eb.jpg
Got my AT4 about 2 weeks ago! Very happy with it. So far only got tints free from the dealer all around :)
Looking into a 1 or 1.5” level. Ordered some LEDS for the license plate already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting LED's in license plate will throw a code. Not enough resistance and the ECM recognizes that there's no bulbs. When you get your monthly OnStar report, it will have an attention ! icon stating license plate bulbs are out.  This is also stored in the ECM.  No real biggie but some guys are anal about throwing codes. You'd have to put inline resistors to prevent this.

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Putting LED's in license plate will throw a code. Not enough resistance and the ECM recognizes that there's no bulbs. When you get your monthly OnStar report, it will have an attention ! icon stating license plate bulbs are out.  This is also stored in the ECM.  No real biggie but some guys are anal about throwing codes. You'd have to put inline resistors to prevent this.

That’s annoying that even the license plate lights are on CAN bus now. I don’t recall having that issue with my 2016. Does it only show up on the Onstar report, or does the truck alert you in the DIC like it would for a taillight?

On 2/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, steve8 said:

I assume same tint as rear windows. What % is that?

Did you do the coating yourself?

Mind sharing the cost of mods?

Looking good.

-Yes, I tinted the front windows at 20% and tinted the back window an additional 20% to darken the interior a bit more.

-No the coating was done professionally by Nano Surfaces Solutions. 

-Tint - $160 for the three windows. Xpel Clear Bra - $745. Paint correction and 7yr coating $1400.

47 minutes ago, hpd562 said:

-Yes, I tinted the front windows at 20% and tinted the back window an additional 20% to darken the interior a bit more.

-No the coating was done professionally by Nano Surfaces Solutions. 

-Tint - $160 for the three windows. Xpel Clear Bra - $745. Paint correction and 7yr coating $1400.

Appreciate the info, and again looking good. 

How much does the xpel cover?

15 hours ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

20190221_151958_HDR.jpg

Just ordered one! Thanks man!

That’s annoying that even the license plate lights are on CAN bus now. I don’t recall having that issue with my 2016. Does it only show up on the Onstar report, or does the truck alert you in the DIC like it would for a taillight?

On my 17 I would only see in on the monthly OnStar report. Hope that’s the case with my 19 too.
I dont mind seeing it on the e-mail report as long as the DIC doesn’t show a code its all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk