Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Nice looking RST, I like the color!

The dealer said my custom would be ready to pick up by noon tomorrow, I stopped in after work this evening and it looks to me like it's ready to go now.

IMG-4707.jpg

I think this is the first Custom on the thread that isn't a Trail Boss. I'll get more pictures tomorrow.

Edited by 383
  • Like 8

Here she is folks... my 2019 after getting Ceramic coating and Tinted..

2019 Cajun Red Trailboss.  I added Exhaust and Cold Air Intake at the dealer and then did Bed Cover, Underseat Storage, Step Bars, Dash Cam, Console Safe, Illuminated Bow Tie and Grill Lights myself.  Options I ordered from the factory included Sunroof, Convenience II, Full Coverage Floor Mats and Sprayed Bedliner.  Was worth the wait! 

Picture taken by me :-) 

MNF-No Plate.jpg

Edited by MartyF81
  • Like 8

2019 Cajun Red Trailboss.  I added Exhaust and Cold Air Intake at the dealer and then did Bed Cover, Underseat Storage, Step Bars, Dash Cam, Console Safe, Illuminated Bow Tie and Grill Lights myself.  Options I ordered from the factory included Sunroof, Convenience II, Full Coverage Floor Mats and Sprayed Bedliner.  Was worth the wait! 

5c89bd21dc412_MNF-NoPlate.thumb.jpg.746e653f8aabf9d7f33ccb40ab7df375.jpg
Very nice, looks good. I need to do the shorter antenna on mine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, MartyF81 said:

Looks fantastic, wow. 

Which shorter antenna did you put on there? I love the size. 

17 hours ago, MartyF81 said:

MNF-No Plate.jpg

What kind of dash cam did you get and how did you hook it up?

On 3/13/2019 at 7:32 PM, MartyF81 said:

MNF-No Plate.jpg

Gorgeous....

• Like 1