Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

How does the bow tie install?

Ryan B.

Super easy. Plastic trim removal tool. Lift up under one edge and it basically just falls off. The clips look like they would be tighter than the actually are. The old badge comes off unharmed and new one on in less than a minute. :cool:

On 3/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, 2011Chevy said:

Your truck looks great!  What tire size?  Is it leveled in addition to being a trail boss, or is it stock?

Thanks! 275/70r18.  1" motofab level on top of Trail Boss factory lift.  

7 minutes ago, KozzyJr said:

Where did you get those?

https://www.calipercovers.com/vehiclesearch/result/index/make/24/model/341/year/55/submodel/291

they are supposedly working on getting licensing rights to allow them to create the AT4 logo, but I just went with the GMC logo cause I was impatient. Lots of color options, also.

5 hours ago, Ssfrantz5 said:

my trail boss..weather tech mats and a spray in bed liner....soon it will have HID, vent shades, tinted windows

20190312_042717.jpg

I take it you are getting different headlights that work with HID's? HID's in those housings will horribly blind oncoming traffic and you will be "that guy". Let everyone know what you find!

BTW, where is that picture taken, a cave? 

Tyler

Edited by amxguy1970

42 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

I take it you are getting different headlights that work with HID's? HID's in those housings will horribly blind oncoming traffic and you will be "that guy". Let everyone know what you find!

BTW, where is that picture taken, a cave? 

Tyler

I actually use "capped" hid's that way I'm not that guy lol... 

I work for a underground mine. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schmoe said:

https://www.calipercovers.com/vehiclesearch/result/index/make/24/model/341/year/55/submodel/291

they are supposedly working on getting licensing rights to allow them to create the AT4 logo, but I just went with the GMC logo cause I was impatient. Lots of color options, also.

Thanks for the info, just ordered a set!

• Like 1