Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

My RST with 20% tint on front doors and 35% over back factory privacy.  Removed the 10ft. whip and installed a shorty copper coil antenna (no reception loss) and 2" rear shackles (truck now sits level).  22" tires/wheels next.

20190321_125126-1.jpg

20190321_124949.jpg

20190317_155101.jpg

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Robwcormack said:

Did you install the leveling kit yourself?  If so, how difficult was it?

27 minutes ago, Robwcormack said:

Did you install the leveling kit yourself?  If so, how difficult was it?

Yes I did, it took me 2 hours including cleaning up the tools and putting them away. It’s a relatively easy job if you have the tools. 

@destrada127 which front number did you add on? I was looking at the Vengeance from Fab Fours, yours looks good too. Also, which wheels and what’s the offset? I’m debating if I should just do minor trimming and add 35s or actually swap wheels too. Hopping someone comes out with a tuner soon to adjust the speedometer for the larger tires too. 

[mention=198984]destrada127[/mention] which front number did you add on? I was looking at the Vengeance from Fab Fours, yours looks good too. Also, which wheels and what’s the offset? I’m debating if I should just do minor trimming and add 35s or actually swap wheels too. Hopping someone comes out with a tuner soon to adjust the speedometer for the larger tires too. 
I was originally going to go with the fab fours but I just like how much sleeker the addictive desert design bumper is over the bigger fab fours. It also weighs less.
WARNING: both fab fours and add bumpers with sensor holes require a lift for sensors to work properly.
The wheels are SCA performance 20x9 -12 offset wrapped with accelera m/t 01 35x12.50r20. I previously had the tires on the stock rims with no trimming required but it was close.
I ended up putting a 1.5 moto fab leveling kit on the front and trimming quite a bit from the rear of the front fender well to run these wheels bc of the offset.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk