Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

16 minutes ago, Billet Bowtie said:

I went thru hell and back trying to find a wheel that would not need spacers. These fit like a glove. 20mm offset 24 x 10 no spacers. 

hahaha...I am still going through hell, I think it might be time for me to come back....hahahaha. It seems like only Black Rhino and Giovanna lines look good and are a direct fit (in terms of the street look). Dub says their wheels fit but I reached out to a shop who installed some on a Silverado and he said he had to use spacers...The Bogota or the Dramuno 6 is what I am probably going to end up going with.

@destrada127 ....I have checked them out, the problem is some of the wheels the list as compatible are actually not compatible. I was looking at the Strada Osso, called Custom Offset and they said it would fit, I wanted to confirm so I call Strada and they said it won't fit because of the larger caliper. It's been a hell of a ride thus far..ha

[mention=198984]destrada127[/mention] ....I have checked them out, the problem is some of the wheels the list as compatible are actually not compatible. I was looking at the Strada Osso, called Custom Offset and they said it would fit, I wanted to confirm so I call Strada and they said it won't fit because of the larger caliper. It's been a hell of a ride thus far..ha

Oh my bad. I used their website to look for wheels and then ended up buying from someone else who had already put their wheels on an AT4. I love the easy these look and I was thinking about going with their bigger 22x12 but with -44 offset I would have to lift the truck just to fit the same size tire I already have on now. Good luck finding something

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

92ad2aed5fa8a743550031e5b207223e.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trininatx said:

hahaha...I am still going through hell, I think it might be time for me to come back....hahahaha. It seems like only Black Rhino and Giovanna lines look good and are a direct fit (in terms of the street look). Dub says their wheels fit but I reached out to a shop who installed some on a Silverado and he said he had to use spacers...The Bogota or the Dramuno 6 is what I am probably going to end up going with.

Those were the exact same 2 pair I was deciding between from Giovanna. I bought a set of Nove FF wheels that I really liked but found out they could not be drilled for a 6 lug before they were shipped even though some websites show them available for 6 lugs. I also bought a set of used ferrada ft3 wheels that were really cool but they got damaged in shipping. I test fit them before I sent them back and they would need at least a 1/4 spacer to make them work. I am running 305/35/24 Nexen Rodian Hp tires. I have only had them mounted for about a day. They seem to ride suprising well. I will probably have a better feel after a week of use.

22 minutes ago, Billet Bowtie said:

Those were the exact same 2 pair I was deciding between from Giovanna. I bought a set of Nove FF wheels that I really liked but found out they could not be drilled for a 6 lug before they were shipped even though some websites show them available for 6 lugs. I also bought a set of used ferrada ft3 wheels that were really cool but they got damaged in shipping. I test fit them before I sent them back and they would need at least a 1/4 spacer to make them work. I am running 305/35/24 Nexen Rodian Hp tires. I have only had them mounted for about a day. They seem to ride suprising well. I will probably have a better feel after a week of use.

Man, that had to be frustrating. I am glad you got that sorted. It would be awesome to get some feedback in a week or so, and post some more pics...hahaha...it looks pretty clean.

Pulled the trigger today on a Shadow Gray LTZ. Going back next weekend for them to install running boards, tint the windows, and swap the front bow tie for black. The way the light hits this color, it changes from gray to green to blue.

file4.jpeg

IMG-20190323-WA0006.jpeg

cu-5.jpg

cu-1.jpg

LTZ

Convenience Pkg 1&2

Safety Pkg 1

Trailer Camera Pkg

Z71 & Protection Pkg

Sunroof

Basically everything except Safety Pkg 2 and Tech Pkg.

Edited by UGADawgs
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, UGADawgs said:

Pulled the trigger today on a Shadow Gray LTZ. Going back next weekend for them to install running boards, tint the windows, and swap the front bow tie for black. The way the light hits this color, it changes from gray to green to blue.

file4.jpeg

IMG-20190323-WA0006.jpeg

cu-5.jpg

cu-1.jpg

LTZ

Convenience Pkg 1&2

Safety Pkg 1

Trailer Camera Pkg

Z71 & Protection Pkg

Sunroof

Basically everything except Safety Pkg 2 and Tech Pkg.

Your not kidding.  Looks so much different in light. Either way congrats on a beautiful truck. She sure is purty mate 

• Like 1

Lots of shopping around for the right deal and though I was going to have to end up ordering but just picked up my Satin Steel Custom Trail Boss. Couldn't be happier. 

IMG_20190323_120124374.jpg

IMG_20190323_120130989.jpg

• Like 9

So I finally got my wheels done and now I can show off the bumper and wheels0769940a7d23c011893b984c69e61d09.jpg1e13503eb4faae795df96bd770d62809.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! I have been waiting to get rims for my at4 for a little bit. You are right about custom offsets they have nothing. They posted a video a week or 2 for go about fitment problems for the bigger brakes. So I called them and the person helping me over the phone had no clue. He basically told me anything would fit....
I used a local company that will take them back if they don't fit.

I'm planning to pick up some next week I'm going to go 20x10s tis 544bm with -24 offset. I'm going with 285x60x20 or 33.7x11.5. Nitto ridge grappler Trying to go down one size from yours in keeping the tire proportional.

Did this affect your gas mileage a ton? I have heard 1-3mpg?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ETMC said:

Lots of shopping around for the right deal and though I was going to have to end up ordering but just picked up my Satin Steel Custom Trail Boss. Couldn't be happier. 

IMG_20190323_120124374.jpg

IMG_20190323_120130989.jpg

Haven't seen a Custom up close or in person; what's in the headlights? LED or HID? Do they have LED DRL'S?

14 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Haven't seen a Custom up close or in person; what's in the headlights? LED or HID? Do they have LED DRL'S?

Good ol’ fashion Halogen bulbs.

Wow really...  '16-'18 1500 trucks including the WT had at least HID so wonder why not at least that for the '19 Custom.  Cost?  Is the Custom DRL's LED (like other models) or do they use the halogen headlight bulb like '14-'15 Silverados?