Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

32 minutes ago, GRUNT33 said:

I’m getting some Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33) along with leveling kit installed Thursday. I will post pics after... 

1CCF2823-9218-4AF1-BA83-09A465CA3F8B.jpeg

Looks like we have twins...

Love this picture I took of mine in the garage...  Anyone want to guess my favorite color?

garage.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So I just saw the first 19' GMC on the road yesterday morning, and it was weird I had to do a double take I thought it was a nissan titan!  I still have yet to see a 19' silverado driving on the road yet, hoping too soon as I am really thinking this will be my next truck!  Yall keep the photos coming they all look awesome!

I’m getting some Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33) along with leveling kit installed Thursday. I will post pics after... 
1CCF2823-9218-4AF1-BA83-09A465CA3F8B.thumb.jpeg.c348694be0d6a92dc582c77f85fa9bc7.jpeg

Great choice of tire, I’ve got them on my 18 and love them

Sent from above
  • Like 1

I’m wondering how it’s going to effect my tire pressure sensors. Might be a goofy concern but I want it to stay on point like it is now. 

Had the BFG KO2’s and switched them out a day later due to vibrations at high speeds which apparently the new KO2’s have been known to have. Nitto Ridge Grapplers are heavy tires, rougher riding than OEM P rated for sure but do have a smooth ride to them on a nice road as well. Excellent traction in dirt, sand, grass, dry roads and rain. I’m running mine at 32psi. Absolutely ZERO regrets!

25337a69ad396cec4bd2a6c393245857.jpg

Sent from above
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2018 at 3:16 PM, TXGREEK said:

Beautiful Color combo and outstanding 6.2, yeah baby, come getcha some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking truck. I sure would like to have one of those Black DARE plates. The new ones are too plain.