Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 4/20/2019 at 11:35 PM, econometrics said:

Haven’t seen one like this yet. Very nice! 

Those OEM 22’s? GM catback exhaust? 

Yup - those are the OEM 22's. Just the accessory exhaust tip though (the 2.7 has a single side exit exhaust rather than the below bumper duals).

23 minutes ago, MDSilveradoGuy said:

Yup - those are the OEM 22's. Just the accessory exhaust tip though (the 2.7 has a single side exit exhaust rather than the below bumper duals).

So what do you think of the 2.7?

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

So what do you think of the 2.7?

I am in love - absolutely in love. It's a bit noisy when cold, but once warmed up it is quiet save for a lot of turbo noise. It will get up and move if you stand on it, but it is very content just loafing around town shifting at 2,500 or so RPM. I'll have the boat behind it in a week or so - I am very curious to see how it tows. So far my fuel economy best is 24.6MPG over 25 miles - this morning on the way to work.

• Like 3

On 2019-04-17 at 5:25 PM, fuelsrock said:

Here is my AT4.  I added a Armor Flex Tonneau and 18x9 Fuel Assault Wheels.  Next is going to be the ReadyLift Level Kit when it comes out in May!!

Truck.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous as it sits ? I wouldn’t add a thing....nice job on wheel selection.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

Absolutely gorgeous as it sits ? I wouldn’t add a thing....nice job on wheel selection.

Looks great. I installed Nfab rock sliders in place of the factory running boards ( butter boards because the bend so easily) change them now while they are new and you can get money out of them. 

• Like 1