Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

15 hours ago, JR09country said:

I dont know why but this angle really reminds me of the 99-02 body style. Love it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I think it's because the lighting hides a lot of the character lines, especially on the hood.  The GMT800s were smoother bodies in general, not so busy with lines everywhere.

-Daver

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AT4x4 said:

Did you go with the standard red color with the GMC logo?  How close does the color match the red tow hooks?  Sorry, I’m a bit anal...  thanks!

Yes, I went with the standard red color and black GMC logo. I did not compare them side by side, but I cant tell a difference while on the truck. 

26 minutes ago, AT4x4 said:

Did you go with the standard red color with the GMC logo?  How close does the color match the red tow hooks?  Sorry, I’m a bit anal...  thanks!

Yes, I went with the standard red color and black GMC logo. I did not compare them side by side, but I cant tell a difference while on the truck. 

On 2019-05-08 at 5:21 AM, NDfan772 said:

yes they are fuel vapors. Offset is +20

I went conservative on the tires and kept the stock tire size 275/60R 20 General ATX.

Looks great, I have the same set up but with +2 offset, dark tint vapors on bfg ko2’s

576B8452-4E33-4748-B6D0-58743E390095.jpeg

Edited by CamerNic
  • Like 6

Just picked this up yesterday. Will post more pics later. Raining like a bitch.

Lifetime Ford truck guy, but traded in my POS 2018 Lariat (behind the AT4) for this.

6.2L with offload perf pkg

IMG_2110.jpg

Edited by FDHog
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, FDHog said:

Just picked this up yesterday. Will post more pics later. Raining like a bitch.

Lifetime Ford truck guy, but traded in my POS 2018 Lariat (behind the AT4) for this.

6.2L with offload perf pkg

IMG_2110.jpg

Nice! IMO that’s a great trade upwards. Great looking truck! 

1 hour ago, FDHog said:

Huh!

I've owned 6 Ford trucks till now. The GMC front end looks nothing like a Ford.

I'm with you. Don't think the Sierra looks like a Ford either. The only slight resemblance I'd see is the painted plastic by the headlight like on the 2017 F150.  The thing I can't get used too on the Sierra is the sim card looking fender wells. That'll never grow on me... Wish designers would've went either rouund or rectangular. This new fender well design is just hidious. Otherwise, nice looking truck.

Edited by mafd2

15 hours ago, FDHog said:

Huh!

I've owned 6 Ford trucks till now. The GMC front end looks nothing like a Ford.

I know I know.. it's just the first thought that came to mind.. the front end looked and reminded me of the 2019 F150 :( 

6 hours ago, Colossus said:

I know I know.. it's just the first thought that came to mind.. the front end looked and reminded me of the 2019 F150 :( 

You're not alone.  From the 3/4 view those headlights and grill design do remind of the F150.  That bar cutting into the headlights is a pretty significant and obvious design feature.  Continue that bar across the grill and done.  I was not a fan the first time I saw it, and ultimately that front-end is largely why I got a Silverado instead.  Not sure why others refuse to see it. 

Edited by Daverado