Jump to content

Sierra Dan

Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Recommended Posts

I really like those steps! Wonder if there is a Sierra version?


I saw one like it on an AT4 at the dealer so yes there is.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Osteoman said:

 


I saw one like it on an AT4 at the dealer so yes there is.

 

Only in grey, or do they come in black also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only in grey, or do they come in black also?
I am fairly certain it was black but admittedly that was not the part I was looking at.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
truck.thumb.jpg.f4668e569532da8c02bb1014bf77bf0d.jpg

Okay I had seen those rims on one at the dealership in blue and they are great! They look fantastic on your white! What tire do you have it on? And is the tire fairly quiet on the road?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Took the truck camping at Lake Livingston State Park this week. Most people at the park usually check out your camper as they go by. This time, most were complementing the truck. 58afb5036b5b54241392b8024934467b.jpg7bb4e63debf37610cccf1c702b84a80c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
 

Edited by bowtie2007
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because that is a damn nice looking truck. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Osteoman said:

Okay I had seen those rims on one at the dealership in blue and they are great! They look fantastic on your white! What tire do you have it on? And is the tire fairly quiet on the road?

 

 

 

 

 

They are nice looking rims! To be honest, I think those rims are what sold that truck! The tires are Bridgestone Alenza's, they are very quiet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They are nice looking rims! To be honest, I think those rims are what sold that truck! The tires are Bridgestone Alenza's, they are very quiet!
Well it is beautiful. Enjoy it in good health!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F926192B-4ABC-4C87-98C7-F47AD074274D.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

20190523_171901.jpg

20190523_170456.jpg

 

KEYO1 shorty antenna (great reception), 35% tint over rear factory privacy, 20% front doors, 22's with Michelin Premier LTX tires (rides great) and 2" drop shackles.

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Long time Ford owner. Picked up my AT4 yesterday. Smokey Quartz, 6.2L, 20" tires, Premium package, Technology package, Dealer installed catback performance exhaust. Tinted the windows and installed a bed cover and I'm not doing anything else. This is the best truck I've ever owned.I wanted to try and get a great deal on a 2018 Denali but once I drove this it was all over with.
IMG_0822.thumb.jpg.12136b6f8e42ae07b7446ba437262e4a.jpg
IMG_0823.thumb.jpg.0d1d8f3bd8e9885e4a635b7b22a1923a.jpg

Any pics from the front?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bowtie2007 said:

Took the truck camping at Lake Livingston State Park this week. Most people at the park usually check out your camper as they go by. This time, most were complementing the truck. 58afb5036b5b54241392b8024934467b.jpg7bb4e63debf37610cccf1c702b84a80c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
 

Which Imagine to you have? We've been looking at them for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, _CROW said:


Any pics from the front?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should look just like this

740078B8-780C-4FD7-A4FD-C481FAD12557.jpeg

Edited by smrr1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mafd2 said:

20190523_171901.jpg

20190523_170456.jpg

 

KEYO1 shorty antenna (great reception), 35% tint over rear factory privacy, 20% front doors, 22's with Michelin Premier LTX tires (rides great) and 2" drop shackles.

Truck looks great. Think its the first one i have seen set up like that. Wheels look really sharp on there. What trim level truck is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.