Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 10/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, GeneJock said:

Just home with a blue High Country. We needed to downsize, so traded in our 2013 Silverado and 2015 Suburban. Truck is fantastic and love having the 6.2L. Compared the the engines in the other 2, this has some balls.

The interior made my 2013 seem like a dinosaur.

f14e5ee89dffc79376b586d35804e9fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a good looking truck... 

Just now, GeneJock said:

Thanks, just wish it didn't ride on 22's - At least they're not spinners. 

I just leveled mine and added 33 inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers... What I don’t understand is how some with our same truck are claiming to get 22 and 23 mpg... I am around 15... I don’t drive aggressive either... 

1 minute ago, GRUNT33 said:

I just leveled mine and added 33 inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers... What I don’t understand is how some with our same truck are claiming to get 22 and 23 mpg... I am around 15... I don’t drive aggressive either... 

I year you - I'm got around 18-19 today but that includes a long highway run. It was at 11.9 when I got it with 79 miles on it, so my MPGs are slowly creeping up. I think the average is at 16 right now.

I do admit it's hard to not drive aggressively with that 6.2 purring away.

10 minutes ago, GeneJock said:

I year you - I'm got around 18-19 today but that includes a long highway run. It was at 11.9 when I got it with 79 miles on it, so my MPGs are slowly creeping up. I think the average is at 16 right now.

I do admit it's hard to not drive aggressively with that 6.2 purring away.

Agreed... I drove a Trail Boss with the 5.3 but soon as I drove the High Country 6.2 it was over... 

• Like 1

So much factors into MPG figures.

Slight headwinds can dramatically impact mileage on a truck. Any truck.

If your local station has switched to winter blend fuel, that can chop it by a couple miles also.

The more ethanol, the more decrease.

Try a tank of E85 (if your engine is equipped to handle it) and watch your average dip to 12-14  :loser:

New guy here seriously admiring your trucks!!    I'm in the market and have decided that the 2019 Silverado 1500 is by far the best looking truck on the market, and with the new trailing packages, etc. meets my towing needs.  

So, if you don't mind a question.   For 2018, the Z71 package had  body color bumpers, grill, mirros, etc. instead of the standard chrome.  However, all the2019s  I've seen locally have the chrome.bumpers, grill, etc.  The only version I've seen with the body color front grill, etc is the RST.

But, looking at the photos here, I see a number of  the Z71 with body color grills, etc instead of chrome.    I really like the look of the black or body color rather than chrome.  

Is it an option on the Z71 package now?  Did you have to order it that way?  Is it regional?  Or is it just that the ones with body color haven't hit the dealers here yet ?

Thanks

Edited by dmatt13
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, dmatt13 said:

New guy here seriously admiring your trucks!!    I'm in the market and have decided that the 2019 Silverado 1500 is by far the best looking truck on the market, and with the new trailing packages, etc. meets my towing needs.  

So, if you don't mind a question.   For 2018, the Z71 package had  body color bumpers, grill, mirros, etc. instead of the standard chrome.  However, all the2019s  I've seen locally have the chrome.bumpers, grill, etc.  The only version I've seen with the body color front grill, etc is the RST.

But, looking at the photos here, I see a number of  the Z71 with body color grills, etc instead of chrome.    I really like the look of the black or body color rather than chrome.  

Is it an option on the Z71 package now?  Did you have to order it that way?  Is it regional?  Or is it just that the ones with body color haven't hit the dealers here yet ?

Thanks

• Chrome bumpers are on LT and LTZ
  • RST and Custom have body color all around
  • Trail Boss is all blacked out (grille, bumpers, door handles, mirrors, etc)
  • High Country bumpers are body color but the grille is chrome with bronze ends

Z71 does not make the truck all body colored anymore.

According to Chevy's site, Z71 includes the following on an LT:

• Bed Protection Package
  • Dual-outlet exhaust
  • 2-speed Autotrac Transfer Case
  • Hill Descent Control
  • 18" Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels
  • Rear wheelhouse liners
  • Chevytec spray-on bedliner
  • Automatic locking rear differential
  • 17" P265/70R17SL all-season, blackwall spare tire
  • Skid plates
  • Trailering Package
  • 18" P265/65R18SL all-terrain, blackwall tires
  • High-capacity air filter
  • Hitch Guidance
  • First and second row all-weather floor liners with Z71 logo

If you are looking for all body color, you will need to order a Custom (WT) or an RST.  If you want body color bumpers only, you will have to order the High Country.  If you want all blacked out, you would either have to order a Trail Boss or a black Custom/RST.  Keep in mind the blacked out bumpers on the LT Trail Boss are not painted black, they are very dark black chrome along with a gloss black grille, handles, mirror caps, etc.  Trail Boss also is the only one that comes stock with blacked out Bow Ties, both the front one and the steering wheel one.

Below is an Image that GM-Trucks took of all eight lined up and a link for a video commercial that shows all 8.  Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

image.thumb.png.88da23f73518b5cf3d95dc3eb1bd8d81.png

Edited by z1boss