Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

12 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

I installed a stubby antenna (had one on my 2010), couldn’t take the stock one hitting the garage door no reception issues whatsoever

17fff3161bd468bacf6d384babc73b48.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I've had no success at finding one to fit my '16 - can you provide a link to one that you are positive, that fits?

3 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

Red, but you'll also need to do the lettering on the grill to tie it all together. 

the grille isn't solid. I thought about this the day I looked at mine as well. but the CHEVROLET is just fins, and air flows through it.

I'm sure it can be done, just sounds like a PITA

23 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

the grille isn't solid. I thought about this the day I looked at mine as well. but the CHEVROLET is just fins, and air flows through it.

I'm sure it can be done, just sounds like a PITA

Some members have done the lettering.  I'd go black on the hooks.  I think the red looks tacky... My opinion.

Edited by mafd2

33 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Some members have done the lettering.  I'd go black on the hooks.  I think the red looks tacky... My opinion.

in what topic, can you remember? I'm curious now.

Worst case you could always peel it..

Should I paint my recovery hooks red or leave them black I can’t decided, need some opinions please.
3EDDB19F-DC87-4ABE-8C7C-DC5D7019AACA.thumb.jpeg.562ccf34aa1b82b5426398bb538970bb.jpeg
F7019B91-B1E9-467E-A94B-31CFBDFD7FE4.thumb.jpeg.84548e2efea7b42f9bc4c9195841cca4.jpeg

If you can wait until early July when my Trail Boss shows up, I can send you the red ones I’ll be removing in place of black ones I already bought. Haha

4 minutes ago, GJM32387 said:

If you can wait until early July when my Trail Boss shows up, I can send you the red ones I’ll be removing in place of black ones I already bought. Haha

Thanks man I appreciate that, if I still want them by then, I’ll even pay pal you some money for them.

Edited by Ebrown1120

Thanks man I appreciate that, if I still want them by then, I’ll even pay pal you some money for them.

Works for me. As long as shipping is covered I’m good. Can be ordered online new for $50 shipped. So what can I really get for them. At least the powder coated ones will hold up better then painted ones.