Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Just traded my POS 2019 F-150 for this sweet ride.  Been a Ford guy all my life and am glad i found this one.  Good looking and rides so much better (without all the issues) than the F-150. 

58034458684__164D61DD-957D-444E-A7BB-A0A95738C656.JPG

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, MrBullz said:

Just traded my POS 2019 F-150 for this sweet ride.  Been a Ford guy all my life and am glad i found this one.  Good looking and rides so much better (without all the issues) than the F-150. 

It is nice to hear of someone jumping ship from the "Best Selling Vehicle in America" ! :thumbs:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MrBullz said:

58034458684__164D61DD-957D-444E-A7BB-A0A95738C656.JPG

Welcome to the GM world! 

Curious what you didn’t like about your new F-150? 

Nice color, too! ??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

3a86a82322e61dbc845bfaedc9b67e1e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Man your truck is so long it cant even fit in one picture! Nah the trim looks good. How much was it to wrap them? I have a Z71 suburban i have considered doing the same on. 

Edited by smrr1

2 hours ago, econometrics said:

Welcome to the GM world! 

Curious what you didn’t like about your new F-150? 

Nice color, too! ??

Long story short, I bought a brand new 18 last September and it was bought back after spending 4 months at the dealership with a problem they couldn't diagnose.  It would shake violently with a trailer hooked to it.  After receiving a replacement it vibrated so bad that the dash shook.  The same dealer told me it was a "normal characteristic" and talked to me like i was a complete idiot.  That was the final straw.  Drove it directly to GMC and they hooked me up with a decent deal and the incentives negated the negative equity.  Much better truck for the same money.  Smoother transmission, smoother ride and comparable power.  I miss the immediate power from the turbos but comfort makes it work out just fine. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrBullz said:

Long story short, I bought a brand new 18 last September and it was bought back after spending 4 months at the dealership with a problem they couldn't diagnose.  It would shake violently with a trailer hooked to it.  After receiving a replacement it vibrated so bad that the dash shook.  The same dealer told me it was a "normal characteristic" and talked to me like i was a complete idiot.  That was the final straw.  Drove it directly to GMC and they hooked me up with a decent deal and the incentives negated the negative equity.  Much better truck for the same money.  Smoother transmission, smoother ride and comparable power.  I miss the immediate power from the turbos but comfort makes it work out just fine. 

Thanks for the explanation. 

Sounds like Ford dealers are just like a lot of GM dealers... "Oh, that's normal." :rolleyes:

• Like 1