Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

8 minutes ago, smrr1 said:

Looking sharp. I’d have to remove the door emblems and change the chrome mirror cover to paint match or black. 

Thanks man. The painted mirror caps will be in Tuesday and I probably will remove that emblem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smrr1 said:

Looking sharp. I’d have to remove the door emblems and change the chrome mirror cover to paint match or black. 

Nah.. I'd ditch the black wheels and put chrome.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mafd2 said:

Nah.. I'd ditch the black wheels and put chrome.

13 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

? yeah! No black rattle spray can looking wheels. Nice ?

Starting to see a trend here!  We all know you like chrome. While i think the chrome is a breath of fresh air i can also appreciate that someone has picked what they think looks best on their truck and spent lots of money on what they want. I ran black wheels once and its not for me but i still think some look great. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gt tangerine said:

My Performance pack 5.0 has black wheels and I love them so much I was gonna go with the flat black with machined accent 22s. But at the last second bought the chrome. Either way I think I would have been happy, although I should have stuck with 20s ?

I'm running 22's and couldn't be happier. Looked at 20's but always had 22's so couldn't see myself go back to 20's ?

50 minutes ago, gt tangerine said:

My Performance pack 5.0 has black wheels and I love them so much I was gonna go with the flat black with machined accent 22s. But at the last second bought the chrome. Either way I think I would have been happy, although I should have stuck with 20s ?

I'm running 22's and couldn't be happier. Looked at 20's but always had 22's so couldn't see myself go back to 20's ?

7 minutes ago, Silverado4x4 said:

That's why I hate black rims looks like a black blob cant see the detail of the rim. Around here iam starting to see less and less black rims on vehicles as I think the fad is wearing out.

Plenty of detail, it was just too bright to see it on that pic

20190609_173451_HDR(1).jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Silverado4x4 said:

That's why I hate black rims looks like a black blob cant see the detail of the rim. Around here iam starting to see less and less black rims on vehicles as I think the fad is wearing out.

Don't know how it ever got started...