Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

50 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

Guys.... you’re killing me !!!   Please stop posting pics of these gorgeous rigs... I’m torn on a new 19’ Sierra AT4 in white with 20” wheels,  or a left over 2018 Denali in black with 6.2, its not an ultimate and has regular chrome steps.   Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   

Some beautiful trucks on here folks ...

Joe

6.2/10 speed enough said

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Guys.... you’re killing me !!!   Please stop posting pics of these gorgeous rigs... I’m torn on a new 19’ Sierra AT4 in white with 20” wheels,  or a left over 2018 Denali in black with 6.2, its not an ultimate and has regular chrome steps.   Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   

Joe

For me, it would come down to the price difference. I actually like the 18s interior over the 19s....Assuming both are 6.2

Edited by 04SierraSLT

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 11:31 PM, RUSSH said:

I'm glad I decided to get black wheels for MY truck and you guys got the wheels you wanted for your trucks ?

Even had them on my  2017

0051A7FC-FA40-41C6-8D90-2A8BD15D9991.jpeg

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 11:31 PM, RUSSH said:

I'm glad I decided to get black wheels for MY truck and you guys got the wheels you wanted for your trucks ?

Even had them on my  2017

0051A7FC-FA40-41C6-8D90-2A8BD15D9991.jpeg

Well said... to each his own....I have chrome, the next guy has black.The bottom line they are makin' the payments!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Moend said:

Pulled a skid steer today. about 10k lbs. Truck squatted about 3.5 inches and I was almost all the way at the end of the trailer. I think it is time for air bags

IMG_20190611_210350.jpg

Or a 2500 HD !   Wow that is a load for a half ton.

Do you have the 5.3 or 6.2 ?

On 6/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, Joe98 said:

Joe

I briefly had an '18 Denali with ultimate pkg, traded in on my '19 AT4.  With the 2018, I never felt like I had a "new" truck just for the simple things like no keyless start, the wireless charging tray was not big enough for "plus" sized phones, it didn't have the button unlocks on the door handles, etc.   I had to get my drivers seat cover replaced in the denali so I had a loaner '19 AT4 for a day and got to experience the differences in the newer models.   I personally thought the retracting side steps were annoying, and I never could see the value in the expensive denali suspension.   

The Bose system is hands down better in the '19 AT4, the software look/controls in the console display look better and are easier to use.   Love the tailgate on the '19, and the 6.2/10 spd tranny is awesome.    I recently made a cross country towing trip with it - no problems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Or a 2500 HD !   Wow that is a load for a half ton.

Do you have the 5.3 or 6.2 ?

5.3. Truck is rated for 9600 and I had 9500 +/- 200lbs

I usually stay under 55mph and its only 20 miles round trip once a week. Thought of buying 2500 but they are 10k more for similar specs 6.0 gas