Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Trailbosss LT Crew cab standard bed. Had them put on the rear wheel liners, sidesteps and lineX the bed. Coming from a 2016 double cab midnight edition and this truck seems huge!!  Did any one vinyl the lettering on the tailgate yet? I'm thinking gloss black letters would really pop on this truck! I plan on getting all black Z71 badges for the front fenders and taking off the trail boss decal... Idk yet lol

IMG_20190617_182914379_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190617_182856863_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Jason Fuller said:

Trailbosss LT Crew cab standard bed. Had them put on the rear wheel liners, sidesteps and lineX the bed. Coming from a 2016 double cab midnight edition and this truck seems huge!!  Did any one vinyl the lettering on the tailgate yet? I'm thinking gloss black letters would really pop on this truck! I plan on getting all black Z71 badges for the front fenders and taking off the trail boss decal... Idk yet lol

IMG_20190617_182914379_HDR.jpg

Mine came with the black tail gate lettering. I like how it brings it out. 

2019Silverado4.JPEG

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

Just picked it up last night.  Trying to figure out what mods to do first...

IMG_5096.jpg

Yep, looks nice congrats ?. Please dont start blackening it out, wrapping, putting Grapplers and rattle can looking black wheels lol. It's clean and classy now and I know you'll get many compliments ?. 

Well rest assured, I like chrome.  This is my first non black truck in 20 years.  My last one had all the items you listed above, going to do a few things but no more black wheels.  In fact, I looked at some really nice chrome wheels tonight :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

Well rest assured, I like chrome.  This is my first non black truck in 20 years.  My last one had all the items you listed above, going to do a few things but no more black wheels.  In fact, I looked at some really nice chrome wheels tonight :)

Window tint, shorty antenna and level. I prefer dropping the rear to level as I don't like lifting the front. I like closing fender gaps and not increasing them. What wheels are you looking at? There are not many chrome 22's that clear the new 2019 calipers. 

Sounds like a good plan.  Never done the shorty antenna.  I'll check those out.  I was in the store looking at a few styles of Hostile wheels.  I had not thought about the new calipers yet, but glad you reminded me.  I may stay with stock, I think it's  nice looking wheel.  Window tint, take off the running boards and maybe cat back exhaust will be a good start.

Edited by Bigfoot16

Looks great.

The T1 Silverado is in my opinion by far the best looking lifted truck out there.

2019 RAM looks funny lifted and unfortunately, so does the T1 Sierra due to the angled wheel openings.

39 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Looks great.

The T1 Silverado is in my opinion by far the best looking lifted truck out there.

2019 RAM looks funny lifted and unfortunately, so does the T1 Sierra due to the angled wheel openings.

Agree, no one thinks the Sierra fender wells look good. Except the designers...

• Like 1