Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 2019-06-19 at 9:13 PM, Canmaverick said:

Picked up my new At4 and Loving it! 

80CEA453-0680-40C8-8ADF-43399C21A13B.jpeg

Canmaverick....gorgeous looking rig !!!   Great wheel choice.  White and black you can never go wrong.   Fellow Canadian here.....where ya from?  I’m half hour north of Toronto.  Haven’t seen many of the long box crew cab configuration out here much.   How ya liking it so far?

Hello all...

I am finally back to GM - my first truck was a 1994 GMC Sierra - I had that for 10 years and over 500,000kms with no major repairs till it was stolen, had 2 failed ecoboost adventures and returned with a 2019 LT last week! 

A few pictures below, so far shes been through her first snow storm already! I have a before and after of the window tint, 15% on the fronts, and changed to bowtie for a black one!

Things in the works are larger tires - I dont want to put a lift or a level kit on it, what is the largest tire I can fit on the 18" factory rims? I am think of getting Fuel Beast rims ... anyone know if I will have any issues installing them? I am getting a bakflip, the box sprayed and the wheel wells sprayed with LineX, also getting the GM fog lights installed.

Cheers all!

cleardot.gif

A0A7A9DB-5535-4121-BBB9-08D5824471B5.JPG

F277924B-CD85-42E1-BAE9-907B76096978.JPG

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

• Like 8

Nice congrats. Love the Northsky Blue ?. I think the Northsky and Cajun Red are the 2 prettiest colors. They just glow in the sun and get countless compliments. GM's always been known for it's high metallic paint.

Great looking rig, especially in person.  The Chevy can be polarizing in pictures but having seen a bunch now I have really grown to love it.  In my opinion, the best looking new pick up out there. 

I agree. I don’t get the hate. The new design is stunning.

"I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl.

1 hour ago, Tymick13 said:

Arrived in Alaska 70 days after placing my order. Made sure to get the body color wheel arch moldings as well as the center console gun safe. Loving it. 

F239ADF5-D367-4CC1-86DB-E56372B8C209.jpeg

The body color molding looks very nice.

2019 AT4.

Readylift 2" level kit front and replacement 3" blocks rear, Vision 18 x 8.5 0mm offset, Duratrac 275 65R18.

Debadged and rebadged, Magnum rack, toolbox and Extang 2.0 trifold cover, ARE window vents.

0604191057.jpg

• Like 3