Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sierra Dan

Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just picked up this new 2020 AT4 over the weekend. Got a smoking deal on it so i couldn't pass it up! It's got the 6.2, Premium package, technology package, driver alert 2 package, sunroof, and the accessory off road steps. I've got an email sent to the dealer asking what happened to my black mirror caps as well. Here's some pics along with it's new garage mates (18 Yukon Denali & 17 GT350).

 

newat4.thumb.jpg.9c88906a8117cab241612d2f31bd2bb9.jpg

at4front.thumb.jpg.e946a39680d09fe55e76f4cb5b0399b0.jpg

at4side.thumb.jpg.837abe89f373c2c491e6d3a587161e44.jpg

at4emblem.thumb.JPG.cbb2f30c87734ddb336bc057310c4b96.JPG

at4tire.thumb.jpg.d497d8cee41d1408e8f1474d6265512b.jpg

at4interior.thumb.jpg.7dc90d98b056214b0fee8ff756b326e5.jpg

yukondenali.thumb.jpg.28a4b659bb0a085c79ab3b7044991802.jpg

GT350roll.thumb.jpg.090121a5a9042010576cbef479f8ae54.jpg

 

Edited by dwalkerAT4
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dwalkerAT4 said:

Just picked up this new 2020 AT4 over the weekend. Got a smoking deal on it so i couldn't pass it up! It's got the 6.2, Premium package, technology package, driver alert 2 package, sunroof, and the accessory off road steps. I've got an email sent to the dealer asking what happened to my black mirror caps as well. Here's some pics along with it's new garage mates (18 Yukon Denali & 17 GT350).

 

newat4.thumb.jpg.9c88906a8117cab241612d2f31bd2bb9.jpg

at4front.thumb.jpg.e946a39680d09fe55e76f4cb5b0399b0.jpg

at4side.thumb.jpg.837abe89f373c2c491e6d3a587161e44.jpg

at4emblem.thumb.JPG.cbb2f30c87734ddb336bc057310c4b96.JPG

at4tire.thumb.jpg.d497d8cee41d1408e8f1474d6265512b.jpg

at4interior.thumb.jpg.7dc90d98b056214b0fee8ff756b326e5.jpg

yukondenali.thumb.jpg.28a4b659bb0a085c79ab3b7044991802.jpg

GT350roll.thumb.jpg.090121a5a9042010576cbef479f8ae54.jpg

 

nice ride - great combo of options too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dwalkerAT4 said:

Just picked up this new 2020 AT4 over the weekend. Got a smoking deal on it so i couldn't pass it up! It's got the 6.2, Premium package, technology package, driver alert 2 package, sunroof, and the accessory off road steps. I've got an email sent to the dealer asking what happened to my black mirror caps as well. Here's some pics along with it's new garage mates (18 Yukon Denali & 17 GT350).

 

newat4.thumb.jpg.9c88906a8117cab241612d2f31bd2bb9.jpg

at4front.thumb.jpg.e946a39680d09fe55e76f4cb5b0399b0.jpg

at4side.thumb.jpg.837abe89f373c2c491e6d3a587161e44.jpg

at4emblem.thumb.JPG.cbb2f30c87734ddb336bc057310c4b96.JPG

at4tire.thumb.jpg.d497d8cee41d1408e8f1474d6265512b.jpg

at4interior.thumb.jpg.7dc90d98b056214b0fee8ff756b326e5.jpg

yukondenali.thumb.jpg.28a4b659bb0a085c79ab3b7044991802.jpg

GT350roll.thumb.jpg.090121a5a9042010576cbef479f8ae54.jpg

 

Awesome pick up! Exact as mine except color, you’re gonna love this truck. What was the awesome deal you got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dali555 said:

Awesome pick up! Exact as mine except color, you’re gonna love this truck. What was the awesome deal you got?

$14k under MSRP, I felt like that was a pretty good deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, ausomecasey said:

 Nice, looks sharp! What do you put down on the seat for the dog? We have a 80lb lab so I’ve been nervous about him riding back there on my new seats haha.

I put down a blanket on the seat base.  He stays off the back.  His head is mostly out the window.  Lol.  I have to worry more about drool on the paint.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dwalkerAT4 said:

$14k under MSRP, I felt like that was a pretty good deal.

Excellent price as far as I am concerned... I paid $64,000 back in November for basically the exact same truck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dwalkerAT4 said:

Just picked up this new 2020 AT4 over the weekend. Got a smoking deal on it so i couldn't pass it up! It's got the 6.2, Premium package, technology package, driver alert 2 package, sunroof, and the accessory off road steps. I've got an email sent to the dealer asking what happened to my black mirror caps as well. Here's some pics along with it's new garage mates (18 Yukon Denali & 17 GT350).

 

newat4.thumb.jpg.9c88906a8117cab241612d2f31bd2bb9.jpg

at4front.thumb.jpg.e946a39680d09fe55e76f4cb5b0399b0.jpg

at4side.thumb.jpg.837abe89f373c2c491e6d3a587161e44.jpg

at4emblem.thumb.JPG.cbb2f30c87734ddb336bc057310c4b96.JPG

at4tire.thumb.jpg.d497d8cee41d1408e8f1474d6265512b.jpg

at4interior.thumb.jpg.7dc90d98b056214b0fee8ff756b326e5.jpg

yukondenali.thumb.jpg.28a4b659bb0a085c79ab3b7044991802.jpg

GT350roll.thumb.jpg.090121a5a9042010576cbef479f8ae54.jpg

 

I was going to like this post until I saw that you apparently took a picture while driving. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I was going to like this post until I saw that you apparently took a picture while driving. 

It is possible the passenger took the pic. Likely not but no proof he took it himself. Either way you can like the truck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I was going to like this post until I saw that you apparently took a picture while driving. 

Never saw a GoPro head mount before I’m guessing...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwalkerAT4 said:

Never saw a GoPro head mount before I’m guessing...

In your lap? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was going to like this post until I saw that you apparently took a picture while driving. 

DON’T MELT LITTLE BUDDY!!!!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just joined up on Forum today, had my truck for about 6 months now..

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't sure if I posted it yet or not (I couldn't find it).  It was listed as a 2019 Silverado 1500 High Country edition, but the truck was not branded as such like others I have looked at.  The salesman no doubt lied through his teeth, but the edition was listed on the window sticker.  Anyhow, this is it haven't done much to it since I bought it last October except for adding the chrome letters to the tailgate.

100_3581.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few pics...detailed, and 50hp gain from american flag and shackle hitch receiver 😁

 

detail.jpg

flag.jpeg

hitch.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, larryz4 said:

I wasn't sure if I posted it yet or not (I couldn't find it).  It was listed as a 2019 Silverado 1500 High Country edition, but the truck was not branded as such like others I have looked at.  The salesman no doubt lied through his teeth, but the edition was listed on the window sticker.  Anyhow, this is it haven't done much to it since I bought it last October except for adding the chrome letters to the tailgate.

100_3581.JPG

I hope you did not pay high country price for that truck as it does not appear to be a high country.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.