In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Went out yesterday to get some new photos of the new setup. This roller is pretty much my favorite photo of the truck now

pChBtRO.jpg

Edited by PureZ71
  • Like 6

On 3/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, PureZ71 said:

Went out yesterday to get some new photos of the new setup. This roller is pretty much my favorite photo of the truck now

pChBtRO.jpg

This is dope!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bud Boss Lt said:

Beautiful color. Congrats.....LOVE the color just couldn't do a dark color again!

Thanks man! Yeah I tend to gravitate towards black cars, but wanted something different this time around. I would've went lighter, but need it some what dark to match my soul LMAO 😜

Thanks man! Yeah I tend to gravitate towards black cars, but wanted something different this time around. I would've went lighter, but need it some what dark to match my soul LMAO [emoji12]
Black isn't dark enough for my soul. However, I don't like black vehicles. They're too boring. I want something that's just as nice, but has a little more flair. I usually gravitate towards dark grey, but GM doesn't offer that on the T1s, so I found myself going towards blue.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Transient said:

Black isn't dark enough for my soul. However, I don't like black vehicles. They're too boring. I want something that's just as nice, but has a little more flair. I usually gravitate towards dark grey, but GM doesn't offer that on the T1s, so I found myself going towards blue.

My issue with black vehicles is the difficulty in keeping them looking clean, and swirl mark free. My wife's 2019 Honda Odyssey, which she bought brand spanking new, is black, and only 2 years later is starting to show imperfections up close. Looks sharp when clean, if you're standing 6-8 feet away lol.  But you're right, it is a "standard" color and I wanted something different as well on this truck, which is why I went with the SGM. The NBM would've been my second choice, and SSM as a third choice. 

10 minutes ago, boneill said:

19’ Trail Boss Silverado 

6” lift 

35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers 

20x12 -44 offset Fuel Sledge 

Muffler Delete

HID LED High Country Headlights 

424AF249-9C03-4521-BDF0-549A9F06AA61.jpeg

Great looking setup !  

• Thanks 1

19’ Trail Boss Silverado 
6” lift 
35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers 
20x12 -44 offset Fuel Sledge 
Muffler Delete
HID LED High Country Headlights 
424AF249-9C03-4521-BDF0-549A9F06AA61.thumb.jpeg.05a3b54108d7c4c90dde76585d7abd29.jpeg
Imo, best looking T1 out there

• Thanks 1