Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, boneill said:

19’ Trail Boss Silverado 

6” lift 

35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers 

20x12 -44 offset Fuel Sledge 

Muffler Delete

HID LED High Country Headlights 

424AF249-9C03-4521-BDF0-549A9F06AA61.jpeg

Very nice which lift did you use ,..is it a 4 inch on top of the factory 2 inch... did you lose much performance and mpgs, I’ve been weighing my options for my 2020 TB...congratulations nice set up.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is our new 2019 Silverado RST.  For details on all the modifications, here is a link to my build thread:    

Hey everyone, I've been lurking the site for a while now and figured I would share some pics of my 19 trail boss. I cleaned it up and figured I should take a few snap shots. Enjoy!    

Finally arrived! Pacific Blue Sierra

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jp sierra said:

Very nice which lift did you use ,..is it a 4 inch on top of the factory 2 inch... did you lose much performance and mpgs, I’ve been weighing my options for my 2020 TB...congratulations nice set up.

Thank you.  Yes it’s a 4” on top of the 2” making it 6” all together.  Now keep in mind that this new body style sits higher then previous years so it’s gonna be more like a 8” lift comparing to previous years .  My friends got a 14’ Silverado 1500 with  7.5” lift /35’s mine still is taller then his truck .  Lots of lift options just see what all works in the price range you like .  Can’t really go wrong there all good options .    They run from $1200- several thousand pending on brand and lift size .  If you go more then 6” / 35’s all together then you’ll have problems with a lot of people not being able to get in the truck or when fitting in a two car garage but depends on what your going for .  My truck sits 7’ tall .  Luckily my garage is 8’ but some are 7’ so something to consider as well.  At  6” lift with drop down steps it’s fine for me to get in still (5’10”) unless like my wife who’s 5’3” she has a really tough time getting in it. 
 

  I’ve never noticed any performance changes .  The V8’s have a ton of power and   It’ll still smoke the back tires and fly down the road  .  MPG I get 11 in the city , 14 on the highway .  Stock I believe I was getting 14/17. There’s lots of rolling hills where I live though so may be better in flat terrain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boneill said:

Thank you.  Yes it’s a 4” on top of the 2” making it 6” all together.  Now keep in mind that this new body style sits higher then previous years so it’s gonna be more like a 8” lift comparing to previous years .  My friends got a 14’ Silverado 1500 with  7.5” lift /35’s mine still is taller then his truck .  Lots of lift options just see what all works in the price range you like .  Can’t really go wrong there all good options .    They run from $1200- several thousand pending on brand and lift size .  If you go more then 6” / 35’s all together then you’ll have problems with a lot of people not being able to get in the truck or when fitting in a two car garage but depends on what your going for .  My truck sits 7’ tall .  Luckily my garage is 8’ but some are 7’ so something to consider as well.  At  6” lift with drop down steps it’s fine for me to get in still (5’10”) unless like my wife who’s 5’3” she has a really tough time getting in it. 
 

  I’ve never noticed any performance changes .  The V8’s have a ton of power and   It’ll still smoke the back tires and fly down the road  .  MPG I get 11 in the city , 14 on the highway .  Stock I believe I was getting 14/17. There’s lots of rolling hills where I live though so may be better in flat terrain. 

Thanks for your informative reply, my previous vehicle 17 Sierra regular cab 5.3 had a 7 inch rough country with 35’s and didn’t notice much power loss I’m guess due to light weight of a regular cab..., I’ve seen where some are squeezing in 35’s on these TB with a level.. I just don’t want to cut or tires rubbing on the control arms . I’ve been eyeing the 4 inch RC lift ... thanks again.

9F14C90E-FDD6-4591-91F8-9824FA4183E6.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

Happy Pi Day
fd499a90b92d417bafe13b04f87c5ed1.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was about to say something....... but i see what you did there nice tires

Edited by 585TrailBoss
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Added body color wheel opening moldings to my AT4. 
‘This was about the only option my AT4 was missing. GMC offers these repainted ready to install for around $600

i think they really clean up the look or lines of the truck. Also helps make your wheels and tires look more proportional to fender openings. 
0B9DA7D0-4FFC-442C-AD8A-B70ECBE120CB.jpeg.dc1483f7efb59d82e967254c199eff88.jpeg94A14883-F726-41C9-AB03-BFF07A1DD514.jpeg.e155aa41e9f9563bb0c2932eb985cfe1.jpegE3E5EC5A-1305-44F9-8FF0-DB5A7BEF59DB.jpeg.a7e130a0837f7a9f355f7be80320910b.jpeg
85635989-6735-4FE0-B455-CF0389C4BFDC.jpeg.13d94c140d5dc6e524269ab6ef495da9.jpeg

037E5E77-3EE1-4FB3-8744-00BD5FFF0223.jpeg.717fd862fd29d04dec09fda5034c5de8.jpeg

Edited by cc1999
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is how it looked before with same oversized tres and wheels only with the black fender flairs. 
FEEBA0A7-5277-44C2-8AD5-18CF32312B28.jpeg.d64b8a0187db5fc2f0fdf2dee265c440.jpeg21501021-CB59-49BF-A6C1-84F5DC0DA3B7.jpeg.fc81f1f6884153e21539ea3564ce597d.jpeg7AAD910C-6CB4-4853-B222-4D9CD44DF029.jpeg.806a0b639cf7af1542f26362fb54d6bc.jpegE3F1D0D1-CD5D-433D-AD88-7964C4F3C0D3.jpeg.08bfcf7c26d9f4ba6a099098b142e40e.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2021 at 11:24 AM, PureZ71 said:

Happy Pi Day
fd499a90b92d417bafe13b04f87c5ed1.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the original where it's just whatever wheel you have?

 

I really like this pic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamC93 said:

Do you have the original where it's just whatever wheel you have?

 

I really like this pic.

Yeah I do. Here you go:

 

bDX0W90.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jp sierra said:

What size tires on your factory 18’s any wheel spacers.... TRX is specs are amazing 🤩 

They are 35X12.5R18 with 2" spacers to clear the UCA.

 

RQiEcj6.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.