Will 2018 Wheels fit on a 2019?

I just bought a 2019 Silverado LTZ with the standard 18" wheels. My intent is to immediately change the wheels out with a 22" set from the 2018 Silverado. I can see that the bolt patterns are the same, but does anyone know if the center cap bore size is different? Any other reasons why the old wheels won't fit on the 2019? 

13 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Mine fit from my last Silverado to my new Trail Boss.  It depends on how the spokes are angled as the 4 piston calipers in the front are larger than before.

Can you post a pic of the wheels that you have that work? Thanks

Great lookin truck! But those aren't OEM wheels. I am looking at several sets of 22" OEM wheels from the 2014-2017 model for placement on my 2019. I'd love to retrofit with actual 2019 rims, but they're just not readily available yet, but I don't want to get a set of 2018's off of ebay or something to discover that they won't fit the 2019. 

21 hours ago, Matthew Ross said:

I just bought a 2019 Silverado LTZ with the standard 18" wheels. My intent is to immediately change the wheels out with a 22" set from the 2018 Silverado. I can see that the bolt patterns are the same, but does anyone know if the center cap bore size is different? Any other reasons why the old wheels won't fit on the 2019? 

What 2018 wheel were you looking at? 

Matt, If you go on chevy accessories  web sight and look at #19301156 Chrome split spoke 22 wheel, you will find the same part number listed for the 2019 silverado and under 2018 silverado at the bottom of wheel page you will see a wheel package for the same wheel. Look at the part numbers for the wheel in package. It is the same part number for the 2018 and the 2019. Part number 19301156 will fit both years according to chevy accessories.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matthew Ross said:

GM22OEMBLack.jpg

Tahoe/Burban RST wheel.  So, 22X9, 24mm offset.  The only dimension I can find for a 2019 22" is the 22" High Country option, at 22X9, 28mm offset.  Center bores should be the same between the two though, as GM hasn't changed that for some time now.  The lowest offset I see on a T1 factory wheel is 24mm, the Trail Boss 18x8.5, 5.7in backspace.     

• Like 1

Thanks for the post. I to plan on transferring my aftermarket wheels/tires off of my 2016 onto my 2019 Trail Boss Custom, whenever it comes in this winter. I have found mixed answers on this as to weather or not 2016-2018 wheels will fit on these 2019 trucks. I am hoping they do fit or hoping there is a way to make them fit if not the same. Most answers I have seen are NO they will not work because of the brake being different. Any help or info on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My current wheels I want to put on my 2019 are the Method NV wheel. They are 18x9|6x5.5|+18/5.75"

I called into Belle Tire and Discount Tire just to see if they had any specs or info yet and they said the specs for the 2019 for wheels to work must be between +12 & +24 So, by those specs there mine should work as mine are +18.