Will 2018 Wheels fit on a 2019?

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 10:07 AM, mbr2ooo said:

I just bought a 2019 Silverado LTZ with the standard 18" wheels. My intent is to immediately change the wheels out with a 22" set from the 2018 Silverado. I can see that the bolt patterns are the same, but does anyone know if the center cap bore size is different? Any other reasons why the old wheels won't fit on the 2019? 

Did you get a chance to fit the 22" wheels on? I think that the 19301163 from 2015-2018 would look killer on a 2019.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 9:09 PM, Mike Thomas said:

Did you get a chance to fit the 22" wheels on? I think that the 19301163 from 2015-2018 would look killer on a 2019.

Yes! I found a set of take-off's from a 2019 Denali on eBay and fitted them to my new silverado, so I didn't go with an '18 wheel for fear that the off-set wouldn't work... but, I think it came out AWESOME with the 2019's... really improves the look of the truck, and I like the Denali wheels better than the High Country option for 2019. I paid $1995 on ebay with shipping included and sold my LT wheels on eBay for $900... so a real bargain at less than $1000 net cost for what has to be $5000 tires and wheels. 

2019SilveradoDenaliWheels.jpg

Edited by mbr2ooo
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 10:03 AM, CASEY7777 said:

I have GM CK157 wheels, 22". They do not fit on the 2019 because of the brake caliper. Looking for a 1/2" hub centric wheel spacer.

I like the CK157.  Do you have the OEM or the aftermarket 157's?  What's the offset on the ones you have?  The offset on the aftermarkets are +24 which should clear the calipers compared to the +31 which is what most '14-'18 22 wheels are.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:45 AM, mbr2ooo said:

Yes! I found a set of take-off's from a 2019 Denali on eBay and fitted them to my new silverado, so I didn't go with an '18 wheel for fear that the off-set wouldn't work... but, I think it came out AWESOME with the 2019's... really improves the look of the truck, and I like the Denali wheels better than the High Country option for 2019. I paid $1995 on ebay with shipping included and sold my LT wheels on eBay for $900... so a real bargain at less than $1000 net cost for what has to be $5000 tires and wheels. 

2019SilveradoDenaliWheels.jpg

Glad you didn't go with those ugly, cheap rattle can looking flat a** black wheels.  Nice choice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, CASEY7777 said:

I think that I will be using a 1' Hub centric wheel adaptor. This is the link I found:

www.uswheeladapters.com  Hope this helps you.

Did this work out for you? I have a set of 26s that did not fit because of the break in the front. I was thinking about a Spacer but not sure how safe they are. I don't know the dimensions but they were on a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah had to test fit a few replica rims bec of the new calipers I'm just happy one of the 3 I wanted worked out but kicking myself in the ass bec I'm installing the fabtech lift and the offset that I need has to be atleast 0, but 31 offset works as long you picked the right style spokes